Safsee

Any coincidence that the kid from Roker Report has just joined the #safcmediateam and knows that you've all been having a go at The Don ?

I've been in the south of France since the beginning of the season and last night was the first problems i've had ;)

The one time it fucks up i miss Cattermole's first home goal. Joke.

I had a reply asking for all my details. There’s no massive rush for me and I’d be just as happy to receive a pass for the next available game. I’m sure they’re working through lots of emails so I’m going to give them time.

Reply for refund - £2.98 has been refunded to your card Visa XXXXXXXXXXX because error in playing. Refunds may take up to seven days to appear on your card. If you need further assistance or support, please get in touch with us.

Well I did get back in touch, I paid £5.99 and didn't receive any service so I've asked for the full refund. It's more the principle of paying for something not received and being fobbed off with a partial refund.

What
Did they say I am still waiting ..
Pretty quick response really

Last edited:
I’d say most drop outs seem to be a result of using VPN providers, I never have an issue when overseas and not connected via VPN.

Reading this thread, I can’t believe anybody finds it watchable on a tv. It’s good on an iPad, perfectly okay on a laptop top but too low res on a bigger screen - 90 minutes of spot the ball with no prizes at the end.

I’m happy to have it, it’s better than nothing, but it’s not HD streaming by any stretch of the imagination.

My biggest irritation is I have still yet to find a way of purchasing a pass on an iPad/phone, and only see the login prompts on a desktop browser.

I’d say most drop outs seem to be a result of using VPN providers, I never have an issue when overseas and not connected via VPN.

Reading this thread, I can’t believe anybody finds it watchable on a tv. It’s good on an iPad, perfectly okay on a laptop top but too low res on a bigger screen - 90 minutes of spot the ball with no prizes at the end.

I’m happy to have it, it’s better than nothing, but it’s not HD streaming by any stretch of the imagination.

My biggest irritation is I have still yet to find a way of purchasing a pass on an iPad/phone, and only see the login prompts on a desktop browser.

On phone, go to the watch live article on the SAFC website. There is a list of options and one of which is “log into your account now”. You log in, then have to go to the home page, to the article again and now click the “purchase pass” option. PM me if you get stuck on Saturday, if you’re using it that is.

I didn't use a VPN, paid £10 legitimately and had all sorts of carry on with it.

I’d say the quality comment isn’t quite fair. I was watching on a 55 inch 4K telly and I would describe the quality as somewhere between standard definition and HD. Obviously nowhere near 4K but miles better than some of the SD older programmes. The biggest issue was motion blur tbh, but even then it was a perfectly acceptable stream, if not quite worth £10.

I didn't use a VPN, paid £10 legitimately and had all sorts of carry on with it.
Also this. I think they’ve acknowledged they had an issue on their end for that match and it’s just very unfortunate that it happened over 3 goals :lol: had it been 0-0 I likely wouldn’t have complained but for £10 you shouldn’t be missing important stuff.

Last edited:
Reply for refund - £2.98 has been refunded to your card Visa XXXXXXXXXXX because error in playing. Refunds may take up to seven days to appear on your card. If you need further assistance or support, please get in touch with us.

Well I did get back in touch, I paid £5.99 and didn't receive any service so I've asked for the full refund. It's more the principle of paying for something not received and being fobbed off with a partial refund.

Pretty quick response really

haha how can they justify that as a refund, are they basing it on minutes? if thats what they do then I wont buy another match.

I’ve seen tonight’s match is available to purchase and wanted to know peoples opinions on the quality of the clubs match streams? Is it possible to hook the laptop up to the TV and watch on the big screen or is the quality not good enough? Can you even watch it on the laptop or is it mobile only?
We air play onto the tv and quality is good

Agree with this. It’s decent on an iPad but god knows why there is no purchase function on the app. Logging on website to purchase and then switching to app to watch is a pain and the website itself if far from user friendly to log on and pay etc.

Back