Safsee

Doeboy

Midfield
I’ve seen tonight’s match is available to purchase and wanted to know peoples opinions on the quality of the clubs match streams? Is it possible to hook the laptop up to the TV and watch on the big screen or is the quality not good enough? Can you even watch it on the laptop or is it mobile only?

Have bought some away games and it's been decent. Dad was impressed as I put the Blackpool game on for him on New Years Day. That was through a laptop connected to their tele.

you can buy a simple pre config router off eBay I think I paid around 20 quid and just paid for the years access along side, very simple and easy !! or just get iptv which mine has most Sunderland games on

The picture quality is excellent, either on laptop and especially when watched on a big screen tv, (Via a cable)

Disappointing there is no commentary, so I listen to Benno and Barnes on the phone as well, who are normally 30-60 seconds behind the play.

On the whole, well worth it, but it should have commentary too, when considering how much a season ticket costs!

Will miss a few games next month including the checkatrade final if we get there. Is it available on my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S6)?

I watch all of the away games on it and the picture quality is excellent. Unlike others, I've not been able to watch it on the TV. When I try to connect my MacBook via HDMI to my TVI get a message about protected content, so I guess they've got something clever in there to stop the likes of pubs showing it.

I’ve seen tonight’s match is available to purchase and wanted to know peoples opinions on the quality of the clubs match streams? Is it possible to hook the laptop up to the TV and watch on the big screen or is the quality not good enough? Can you even watch it on the laptop or is it mobile only?

Hdmi from laptop to telly. Jobs a goodun. Streams are normally good quality but last match was absolutely shocking

Back