Sad Bastard Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m locked in with the Covid running wild in our house.

I’m missed the car so went into the garage and started it up and had a bit sit in it and that today.
I even had a sit in the back as I’ve never sat in there before.

I knar :lol: :lol:

Make sure you don’t accidentally close the garage door

I’ve just seen a competition on Raffall, one of these where you buy some raffle tickets (online) and you can win a house. This was a lovely detached house in Cheshire worth £500k and a Ferrari.

They parked the Ferrari in the dining room.

Most of these competitions are technically illegal as they won't have GC licences to run a lottery (the exemptions under the Gambling Act 2005 allow raffles / lotteries etc. Where 100% of the profits go to charity in most of these luxury good selloffs that dibt be the case).

Apologies rant over just hate these chancing bastards

Most of these competitions are technically illegal as they won't have GC licences to run a lottery (the exemptions under the Gambling Act 2005 allow raffles / lotteries etc. Where 100% of the profits go to charity in most of these luxury good selloffs that dibt be the case).

Apologies rant over just hate these chancing bastards
Raffall is a bona fide raffle site and they say they don’t need a licence as it’s a prize competition.

No idea what this means but I assume it means there’s no real regulation of the competitions.

Raffall is a bona fide raffle site and they say they don’t need a licence as it’s a prize competition.

No idea what this means but I assume it means there’s no real regulation of the competitions.

Raffall to my knowledge sell the software so are not doing anything wrong I bet a fair few if their clients are it's a bit grey from what I've seen. But I have nothing agsubst Raffall themselves.

Last edited:
Most iconic car over the last 30-40 years if not ever.
I had a 2003 WRX STI type UK and as much as it was a fun car to drive the inside was very very plasticity and the exhaust noise on Long drives was mind numbing! Had it 18 months and sold it for a focus ST instead.

I had a 2003 WRX STI type UK and as much as it was a fun car to drive the inside was very very plasticity and the exhaust noise on Long drives was mind numbing! Had it 18 months and sold it for a focus ST instead.
Eye Ive had one of those years ago a 2004

not an everyday car by any stretch but great fun.the exhaust note being a highlight

Bloke's probably bored out his mind and looking for things to do. Might even regret not f***ing off 25 year ago and spending his money seeing the world rather than amassing it to leave to the bone idle 'kid'.
In the spirit of the thread we've a neighbour a few doors down, must be in his 70s. Every morning brings his car round the front and parks as close to his door as he can. Most days goes nowhere. Maybe he's out to move it closer to his house if he had to park a few doors away., Then before 5pm he's putting it back in the yard for the night.

He always used to be out with the plants in his garden and he'll stop and have a bit chat to anyone. Seen him slowing down the past few year but he's happy keeping busy doing what he does. Might not be for me but I can't see what the problem is letting people crack on until they go postal.
Strange behaviour brings attention. Most people just crack on "normally". The neighbours on the other side of him, hear and see him rumaging around his back garden, or in the garage at 2am or 3am. Then he's out washing cars or cutting grass at 7:30am. Fecker never sleeps ! The fact that the house attached to him has had a change of ownership 4 times in the last 10 years suggests that something may not be quite right !

Mate, I’ve read that three times now. What are you gannin on about?! Are you speaking Scottish?!

His son is a wrongun and is hoping his neighbor grasses on his son for smoking cannabis in order to violate his license terms and get recalled
Blokes who don’t like fast cars etc generally lack in testosterone in my experience.

Think it's the opposite in most cases, usually the more estrogenic male compensating for their lack of physical capabilities ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My next door neighbour is a nice enough bloke. But he is into civil war re-enactment and normally spends his summer weekends being a Roundhead or a Cavalier at some village fete.

I'm sure it's a front for something. His wife never goes with him

Thanks to the postman cocking things up, I also know he has a subscription to Classic Tractor magazine.

Woman over the road is weird as well. She keeps buying milk just to keep it on the doorstep as a decoration. There's about 20 full bottles there now

Last edited:
My next door neighbour is a nice enough bloke. But he is into civil war re-enactment and normally spends his summer weekends being a Roundhead or a Cavalier at some village fete, I also know he has a subscription to Classic Tractor magazine.
Move house ASAP, you've barely scratched the surface, he is a total wrong'un.
Woman over the road is weird as well. She keeps buying milk just to keep it on the doorstep as a decoration. There's about 20 full bottles there now
Dead for 3 weeks 👍

My next door neighbour is a nice enough bloke. But he is into civil war re-enactment and normally spends his summer weekends being a Roundhead or a Cavalier at some village fete.

I'm sure it's a front for something. His wife never goes with him

Thanks to the postman cocking things up, I also know he has a subscription to Classic Tractor magazine.

What? Photo needed!

Can't believe what I'm reading.

A bunch of middle-ages blokes with thousands of posts each on a on-line football forum who spend ££££'s to go and sit in a stadium singing songs and hugging other men taking the piss out of car enthusiasts and calling THEM sad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of you people post in the politics forum man :oops:

Yeah I like cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back