Sad Bastard Neighbours

Never mind the wankfest over brum brums I forgot to mention the biggest wanker factor, he’s a mag and has always got his shirt on :evil:

Got one across the road who is actually out now in this weather washing his car. Sometimes he’s out at 6am on a Saturday cleaning it. Oh and he’s got a moustache aswell the oddball.

My neighbour at the last house was a massive bell and hopeless thick c*nt so unsurprisingly we ended up not speaking.

He used to wash his car on the road outside his house and had the silly habit of playing chicken with the passing cars.

He did it with me one day as I was pulling away and was fortunate enough to notice me turn towards him.

The daft tw*t had to jump on the bonnet of his car to get out of the way which was wise as I would have happily squashed him flat

I know this thread has been derailed and I apologise for that but may I ask this;

out of all the posters who Slag us car enthusiasts off how many actually are nervous of driving or worse still their wives are the main driver.Lad I know (who a really good lad but soft as shite) let’s their Lass be the main driver and he used to sit in the back with the bairn at one time.Looks proper funny as owt when you see him out and about.

Mine are alcoholics. He’s a chemistry teacher and she’s a french teacher at the school. They’re always pissed and fighting. The coppers are out every weekend. Think it will end in one of them being killed.

when I first got my own place the old guy up the street was a great neighbour, always cheery and helpful, used to be out in bad weather clearing the snow and salting the road, pulling everyones bins back in when the binmen had been, we got fresh stuff dropped off from his allotment, and he took parcels and deliveries for everybody, paid the window cleaner etc etc etc, absolute salt of the earth. He had just finished getting his garden ready for spring when he took ill, and ended up in hospital for a while, where he sadly died.
So on the day of his funeral, when all his family and all the neighbours were at the crem, I popped over the fence and nicked all his bedding plants, bulbs and gardening gear out the shed. Its what he would have wanted. RIP Walter. Never forgotten.

I know this thread has been derailed and I apologise for that but may I ask this;

out of all the posters who Slag us car enthusiasts off how many actually are nervous of driving or worse still their wives are the main driver.Lad I know (who a really good lad but soft as shite) let’s their Lass be the main driver and he used to sit in the back with the bairn at one time.Looks proper funny as owt when you see him out and about.
used to rack up 30,000 miles a year but the only thing that remotely interests me about cars is the radio / entertainment system - my son chose my company car off the list

Mine are alcoholics. He’s a chemistry teacher and she’s a french teacher at the school. They’re always pissed and fighting. The coppers are out every weekend. Think it will end in one of them being killed.
He’s probably cooking up Meth like Walter and missus not too happy about it.
when I first got my own place the old guy up the street was a great neighbour, always cheery and helpful, used to be out in bad weather clearing the snow and salting the road, pulling everyones bins back in when the binmen had been, we got fresh stuff dropped off from his allotment, and he took parcels and deliveries for everybody, paid the window cleaner etc etc etc, absolute salt of the earth. He had just finished getting his garden ready for spring when he took ill, and ended up in hospital for a while, where he sadly died.
So on the day of his funeral, when all his family and all the neighbours were at the crem, I popped over the fence and nicked all his bedding plants, bulbs and gardening gear out the shed. Its what he would have wanted. RIP Walter. Never forgotten.
😂

Honest.I had my dressing gown on and crabs nippers :lol:

You had a wank in the back seat I'll be bound!
Most iconic car over the last 30-40 years if not ever.

Nah. That would be the Skyline R4 or a lovely white Evo 5.
Most of these competitions are technically illegal as they won't have GC licences to run a lottery (the exemptions under the Gambling Act 2005 allow raffles / lotteries etc. Where 100% of the profits go to charity in most of these luxury good selloffs that dibt be the case).

Apologies rant over just hate these chancing bastards

Those lads were on Dragons' Den iirc. I don't think they got an offer.

Last edited:

Back