Sad Bastard Neighbours

When you are walking along and you hear the ridiculous noise of the exhaust parping away along with whatever that hissing noise every so often, you know its an Impreza or some other crap car, bought coz they are cheap but chavs adore them. Saying that, I've turned round once or twice and seen a souped up lowered Saxo before making the same din. Sheep in wolves clothing.
I remember in about 2005, I was coming hone from work and was tailgated for about 2 miles by an Impreza with a loud exhaust. He then overtook me on a blind corner.

I left the house about an hour later and the same Impreza was being pulled out a ditch about a mile further up the road by the local accident repair place.

Instant karma

Last edited:
I remember in about 2005, I was coming hone from work and was tailgated for about 2 miles by an Impreza with a loud exhaust. He then overtook me on a blind corner.

I left the house about an hour later and the same Impreza was being pulled out a ditch about a mile further up the road by the local accident repair place.

Instant karma

Class. Lets face it, only blokes with little cocks or who were nobodies at school feel the need to drive fast in a car. Look at me, look at how much testosterone I’m pretending to have. Pathetic.

Ours are all proper class people.We are all poorly with Covid in our house and the neighbours are bending over backwards to see that we are ok but without being intrusive.
One lad is going to pick us up a takeaway tonight and drop it off,other neighbour has went to the trouble to drop an oxy sensor off that you put on your finger.

Really nice people.
The takeaway was lovely

he got me a fillet steak with Diane sauce and veg.

our Lass a Kiev Pizza.

The daughter Gambaroni

It was all piping hot and from Sam Marino’s.

Well done Der.

Back