Sad Bastard Neighbours

Got one across the road who is actually out now in this weather washing his car. Sometimes he’s out at 6am on a Saturday cleaning it. Oh and he’s got a moustache aswell the oddball.
One across the road from me, very similar. Feckin semi-detached surburban Mr James. Non stop cars /caravan washing, grass cutting (summer), constant snow clearing of the drive (winter) at every little downfall, dog walking 4 times a day. What a sad sad life he has; been nowhere, seen nowt, just accumulating cash, for his even sadder 30 year old kid (who has never been out of his bedroom for 30 years) to inherit.

One across the road from me, very similar. Feckin semi-detached surburban Mr James. Non stop cars /caravan washing, grass cutting (summer), constant snow clearing of the drive (winter) at every little downfall, dog walking 4 times a day. What a sad sad life he has; been nowhere, seen nowt, just accumulating cash, for his even sadder 30 year old kid (who has never been out of his bedroom for 30 years) to inherit.

The fecking irony meter has just gone off the scale.

Eh?

He takes care of his property and dog and its sad?

Sounds like hes enjoying himself with nice place and going on holidays in caravan. With a happy dog as well.

Ah so not a classic or anything like that?

Back