Ryanair

Find them canny enough for domestic flights. Edinburgh to Stansted for £32 return. Never been any more than 10 minutes late.
When they are late it is sometimes not their fault. ATC can not stand them and if there is a choice of plane to force to stack then they choose them because their owner is such a bell end.

I am flying with them on Saturday to Porto as I did not do the booking. I don't like the little bloke that runs them - arrogant and ill-mannered.

How much are the coin-operated emergency exits? I will take a £2 coin on just in case. Any change given do you know?

It'll be €1, but only the Irish euro coin, that'll be available from the cabin crew for the knock-down price of €15 each.

You're a lot safer from terrorists on ryanair though, because a hijack costs extra on the booking form.

That's not very nice.

Neither was insisting that flying through a volcanic ash cloud was totally safe, when the aircraft he sent up got airborne out of the way of it and flew over rather than through.

Last edited by a moderator:
£44 return to Faro a week Monday.
Total cost £280 for 5 of us with Priority and Fast Track.
Same dates on easyJet are £370 and that’s before Fast Track and Priority.

Ryanair :cool:

Unless you're travelling with bairns there's no need to be booking seats like. A couple of hours with the headphones in, I'm happy for the short break from our lass to be honest.

Every time I've flown recently I've refused to pay extra to get seats together - then we've been put together anyway. That's with Easyjet & Jet2 mind.

£44 return to Faro a week Monday.
Total cost £280 for 5 of us with Priority and Fast Track.
Same dates on easyJet are £370 and that’s before Fast Track and Priority.

Ryanair :cool:

What is so good about this - serious question mate?
I never see the point as the plane isn't going to leave till I'm on board.

Last edited:
I flew Ryanair last week...Aberdeen to Malaga...it was fine...landed on time £50quid including priority boarding....

It's a bus service in the sky.
My office overlooks the runway at LBA and Ryanair always land first first time whilst Jet2 are going round and round.

Back