Ryanair

box2box

Striker
great low fares........until you have to book a seat, put a suitcase in the hold etc etc

Now in preparation for my flight at the weekend they have emailed me to say all passengers will have their cabin luggage searched in case they have ideas of taking duty free alcohol in the cabin, if found will be put in the hold or thrown away

Marvellous

great low fares........until you have to book a seat, put a suitcase in the hold etc etc

Now in preparation for my flight at the weekend they have emailed me to say all passengers will have their cabin luggage searched in case they have ideas of taking duty free alcohol in the cabin, if found will be put in the hold or thrown away

Marvellous

You’re only allowed 100ml of liquid in the cabin anyway? Seems pointless trying to smuggle four shots on board.

Edit; ignore. That’s going through security checks.

Last edited:

Marvellous

That's fair enough if people are boozing the bottle of gin they bought in the airport on board

You’re only allowed 100ml of liquid in the cabin anyway? Seems pointless trying to smuggle four shots on board.

Edit; ignore. That’s going through security checks.

I think you can take any volume of liquid purchased air side ?

I am flying with them on Saturday to Porto as I did not do the booking. I don't like the little bloke that runs them - arrogant and ill-mannered.

How much are the coin-operated emergency exits? I will take a £2 coin on just in case. Any change given do you know?

Bastards are busy installing coin operated emergency exits.

They famously once suggested planes with no seats so people could stand and they could then get more on the plane.

I am flying with them on Saturday to Porto as I did not do the booking. I don't like the little bloke that runs them - arrogant and ill-mannered.

How much are the coin-operated emergency exits? I will take a £2 coin on just in case. Any change given do you know?

Be careful how much you breathe on the flight as they will send you the bill later.

Re the emergency exits, they only accept Punts.

Last edited:
I refuse to fly with them because of their antics and the way they treat their staff. Some people do and as long as you book knowing what you are (and are not) getting then fair enough.

Thought you could drink it on the flight but they have to serve it, which they obvs won’t

Or is that an old wives tale

No under UK law you are free to drink anything you buy in duty free on the plane. It is against the policy of most airlines to allow you to do this however.

In America I believe it has to be served to you by law, so thats probably where that came from.

I'm no fan of Ryanair by any means but they serve a purpose. It's a game to get the ultra cheap fares fhich are harder and harder to come by

Certainly be wary of I had a time constraint or something important

Back