Ryanair

I've never paid for it - not used ryan air that I remember. Wasn't there something in the news about it being banned, making you pay for it? That it should be optional? Cant recall for certain

I use ryanair regular and when the kids fly at least 1 adult has to pay for a reserved seat - kids are free

I recently booked a return trip to Lanzarote from Skunkcastle.

£150 for the flight, 20kg case and extra leg room seats both ways.

Return trip to Birmingham for work £182

I use ryanair regular and when the kids fly at least 1 adult has to pay for a reserved seat - kids are free

Kids have free seats......
Between rows 18-33, which in the case of the flight I have just booked was ‘sold out’ so had to pay for the ‘free seats’ in row 10 or something as otherwise couldn’t complete the booking. They are constantly testing the boundaries and get on my tits. But and the end of the day they are more often than not the cheapest option, is hitch is why we all keep using them

Kids have free seats......
Between rows 18-33, which in the case of the flight I have just booked was ‘sold out’ so had to pay for the ‘free seats’ in row 10 or something as otherwise couldn’t complete the booking. They are constantly testing the boundaries and get on my tits. But and the end of the day they are more often than not the cheapest option, is hitch is why we all keep using them

That’s it, they are very sly in their pricing. Headline rate looks good value for money, by the time booking is conplete it’s double

However, it normally boils down to flight time and price

For a company that earns £1b profit a year tbe overvall service is poor

Don’t mind them at all. Get from A to B for a cheap price. Got return tickets to Dublin for a tenner which was half than the taxi to the airport

Don’t bother picking seats. Last few times either me or the misses have ended up just being allocated legroom seats with spare seats next to it so worked out well.

Also paying for baggage just means that don’t take all the crap like your used to. A lot of city breaks, can just fit everything into rucksack to take on free. Never understand the need to take loads of stuff for few nights

Jet2 are a better airline pound for pound than British Airways imo. More leg room, nicer staff, less chaos, less delays, less bullshit.

Absolute scum liverpool fans. How the fuck do you smuggle cocaine into the cabin of a plane? That desperate to take gear they are shoving it in their arsehole. Fuck me, grim.

Not sure passport control etc would typically pick up on cocaine ?

Still go through security. But I presume they are not arsed about it leaving uk.

Last twice back from lads weekends away we have had cases and wallets swabbed.

Only ever been swabbed, travelling back from an Italian airport ages ago, presumed it was for explosives not class a s

Back