Running Thread 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know why they can't put water on the Scotswood Road ?
Only thing I can think of is to stop people flinging the empties in the river or on the people on the road under the flyover.

Good to see the two collapsed blokes aren't serious. I've noticed this happening more and more often in races over the last couple of years and having just moved into the 50-54 group, it's a bit unnerving. ..
Not sure if already mentioned. Newcastle Council wont let them on their side of the river as they try to open scotswood road immediately after the last runner and dont have time for the clean up but Gateshead allow it on Chainbridge Road without any problems. Mate outside of VW garage sorted me out this year. Water and an ice pack for my tomato like head due to the sun. Never known it that hot before

This world cup carry on is killing my comeback. I keep planning to go out after work but I keep putting the telly on to see who's playing and then I sit down....

Any excuse

He'll just whinge another couple of months before doing anything.
text your mate tuna , awaiting a reply...

See Penny!

penny really knows her stuff but shes really expensive and takes the piss at times £££££

have text that Riley fella , if that falls through my try coxhoe fella but he's always wantin to sell you shit :lol: , genuinely wasn't bothered few week back was quite happy to pack in but i'm bored now and those scales don't tell lies

Last edited:
text your mate tuna , awaiting a reply...

penny really knows her stuff but shes really expensive and takes the piss at times £££££

have text that Riley fella , if that falls through my try coxhoe fella but he's always wantin to sell you shit :lol: , genuinely wasn't bothered few week back was quite happy to pack in but i'm bored now and those scales don't tell lies
Haha yeah you have to be careful not getting drawn unto multiple sessions, sr is good for niggles n tweaks but penny is good. Didnt like the coxhoe branch, still got a yoga ball for sale if u want it haha

Reactions: D.A
Platinum physio are great, just miles away. They encourage prevention so selling things is fine for me. The foam rolling class is toppa.

Was far too hot. Very disappointed with lack of goodie bag mind.... 22quid for nothing (said they d post tshirt out) is pretty awful actually!
There was something down at Herrington Park after you got your medal you were advised to collect it there. Was T-shirt and few bits and pieces not great for price but still something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back