Ross can go now

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^Mag on a wind up and we have supposed SAFC fans liking his absolute abortion of a comment.
Shame on you. We’re in the third division for the second season running and struggling to play football. We expect better, how in the world does make us like the Mags?

Unbelievable.

Having the most expensive squad ever assembled in this division and a manager who says that tonight was “a good point” are the problems. A decent manager would have us winning games, not scoring a quick goal then shitting himself and trying to defend for 89 minutes.

He still doesn’t know his best team, formation, we continue to concede and don’t look like scoring!

We’ve seen this plenty times over the years, normally ended up in relegation, however in this shite league and it is shite, it means we won’t get promoted.

Absolute joke, how are people still defending him, it’s there for everyone to see, we are playing some awful stuff, there’s no excuses.

If he’s in charge I can just see what going to happen at Bolton with all our ex players in the ranks 🤦🏻‍♂️

Tonight performance is exactly why some fans have been critical. It's with reason. We can not perform agaisnt the better teams on a consistent basis. Anyone on here can manage this squad agaisnt the bottom 8. That's where the wins have came from. Don't want to here we were good for 20mins.

Agaisnt decent teams such as Ipswich, Peterborough and Rotherham we have been second best agaisnt ever single team.

It's the same as last year. Nothing has changed. This is why lots of people have concerns. It's not negative. It's realistic. Let's not quote wins like that, let's look at it properly.

Getting out played again for large period. Why?

I can not say this though

Only Moyes’ shitfest, dour, turgid football is worse than Ross’. Wish I had stayed at home.

Donald fucked up not sacking him, if only Methven got his way.
I've been very critical of him since the Rochdale game. But these comments are ridiculous. We played fairly well today. Rotherham are decent.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Having the most expensive squad ever assembled in this division and a manager who says that tonight was “a good point” are the problems. A decent manager would have us winning games, not scoring a quick goal then shitting himself and trying to defend for 89 minutes.
We didn't defend for 89 mins. Yes, we were poor in the 2nd half, but we should've and could've had it wrapped up in the first half. The manager didn't miss the penalty or the f***ing one on ones.

Indeed.
He has to go, and now! I’m starting to think I’m in some sort of parallel universe, reading posts claiming Ross is doing a good job, one poster claiming the amount of money spent is irrelevant, etc.

The simple fact is we’ve pissed away a lot of money on players with zero consideration of assembling an actual team, finished behind four sides with a fraction of our budget, lost the playoff final and we’re looking at repeating last season’s mistakes with the same Godawful ‘football’.

I can’t get my head around what this alleged progress is, we’re treading water at best and if we don’t get a decent manager in very soon, another season will be spent in this division. Time is being pissed away and we’re going nowhere.

Get a manager in, let him assess and reorganise, and make any additions he needs in January.
Having said that, I’m confident a decent manager would finish top two with this squad as it is. We might not need to spend at all.

For the first time (post play off final), I agree.

Mind, the recruitment team can be gotten rid of with immediate effect as well as the deficiencies of last season (bar Willis) have in no way been addressed

Last edited:
Indeed.
He has to go, and now! I’m starting to think I’m in some sort of parallel universe, reading posts claiming Ross is doing a good job, one poster claiming the amount of money spent is irrelevant, etc.

The simple fact is we’ve pissed away a lot of money on players with zero consideration of assembling an actual team, finished behind four sides with a fraction of our budget, lost the playoff final and we’re looking at repeating last season’s mistakes with the same Godawful ‘football’.

I can’t get my head around what this alleged progress is, we’re treading water at best and if we don’t get a decent manager in very soon, another season will be spent in this division. Time is being pissed away and we’re going nowhere.

Get a manager in, let him assess and reorganise, and make any additions he needs in January.
Having said that, I’m confident a decent manager would finish top two with this squad as it is. We might not need to spend at all.
disagree on the last point, he now needs another decent right back and a quick athletic imposing midfielder at least

he's shuffling players around to make up for these deficiencies and its not working

For the first time (post play off final), I agree.

Mind, the recruitment team can be gotten rid of with immediate effect as well as the deficiencies of last season (bar Willis) have in no way been addressed
The recruitment team have been woeful since coming in, hopefully they’ll follow Ross out of the door at the same time! When they just replace Ross and keep this recruitment team I’ll be worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back