Ross can go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time for him to go

I backed him massively after Charlton. I was wrong
Am glad you admit it, he should have gone well before the finals, the writing was on the wall, he showed time after time after time he was not learning from his mistakes, it is a big error to stick with him ; to me it has been obvious for ages

I’m starting to edge this way. I was willing to give him ten games, funnily enough I’d expect us to win our next two and potentially be top after ten games but even then I’m not sure I’m convinced. We’re just so fragile.

Exactly the same - I’m desperate for him to succeed, more so than many previous and have backed him to the hilt, but I just can’t see it unless we have a eureka moment. Even when we do win, bar Wimbledon, we never look convincing. On reflection that’s been the same for the past 10 months or so.

It’s a shame.

Yup. Donald wants shooting with shit.
Definitely this.
This isn't a common opinion of your fanbase is it?

Fuck off Capt Pugwash

I agree BTW
Isn't that the gas?

Been saying that ever since then
My very words sat in Paddington after that match.

Now SD needs to show some balls and bin him, tonight.
Should've gone before in all honesty, you shouldn't even be in the play offs.

Somebody who doesnt even supporting us posting more sense than a lot of the so called fans on here

Some.of the excuses people make for him on here are insane. Somebody siggested hes too clever a manager for league one but will be better in the championship.....

Ive never seen SAFC play worse football in my life

Too clever for League One? With respect, he has done nothing, ever. I have no idea why you appointed him in the first place, let alone still have him now.

I am only assuming, but surely your budget must be the largest in the league & then some? Any half decent manager would have you in the top 2 all season.

Just to point out the obvious inconsistencies in the Ross out posts from the same posters every time.

We win - 'we played shit, don't make any changes, always rely on mcgeady to bail us out with his quality'

We don't win - yet mcgeady misses a penalty which would have changed the game - is the narrative reversed? Obviously not.

We're not playing great, of course. But the way some posters go on on here is very very blinkered and one sided.
No that’s exactly the point. We rely on mcgeady to bail us out. If he has an off day, or misses a penalty, we’ve got absolutely nothing else in our arsenal. Individual quality has won us games all the way through Ross’s tenure whether it’s McLaughlin making save after save to keep us in it, mcgeady scoring a screamer or solo run or maja finding a shot out of nothing. Just about every one of our wins has included something like that or a defensive mistake.
MThe only game I can think of off the top of my head where Ross changed the game in our favour was his switch to 352 against Charlton in his first game.

This isn't a common opinion of your fanbase is it?

Isn't that the gas?

Should've gone before in all honesty, you shouldn't even be in the play offs.

Too clever for League One? With respect, he has done nothing, ever. I have no idea why you appointed him in the first place, let alone still have him now.

I am only assuming, but surely your budget must be the largest in the league & then some? Any half decent manager would have you in the top 2 all season.

This forum isn't representative of our fanbase at all. This is just where all the fannies who love the sound of their own voice go to vent their drivel.

...and a few sensible folks like myself go to try to show them some sense and help them calm down. ;)

I think Ross was brought in by the owners knowing that they would be looking for investors and therefore potentially he would be overlooked by any new owners..this could happen unless we bang out an unbeaten streak ...whilst his record is ok some of his decisions are strange and post match comments are predictably now....I think he got lucky and if anything over achieved last season....any potential pay off to Ross will be small compared to previous pay offs or mutually agreed partings

I wouldn’t say “Fuck OFF” , but more of a “Look, Jack, it’s not you.....it’s me.....let’s just be friends”

Roughly translated, “Look mate, a season long of dire football in League f*cking One last year, two failed attempts at Wembley......the continuation of dire football this season. Not one thing learnt from all of that, and on course (based on what has been seen so far..) of not going up this season....let’s give someone else a crack at it”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back