Ross can go now

All he has to sort is the defence. It's not like a manager who comes into a shit storm at the bottom of the league and has everything to sort out.

Not getting a clean sheet with the resources he has is dragging him under.

But is this not exactly what happened early last season? We started quite brightly in an attacking sense but looked a bit crap defensively.
He then went negative to search for those clean sheets and ultimately never found the balance.

Will history repeat itself.

Mags aside, there's not a poster on here, on either side of the fence, that doesn't want Jack Ross to succeed but enough is enough. Preaching stability is fine if you want to be an average league 1 side.

Spouting off what more do the fans want ?

You're not at St Mirren now mate you're at a big club with big expectations and you're out of your depth if you can't deliver those expectations in League 1 ffs with the resources you've been given.

Shaping up as a carbon copy of last season.

He still doesn’t know his best team or formation and his substitutions are appalling.

We are not the best but a decent manager would have us winning this shit league.

He has had more than enough time to turn things around.

Performances are generally terrible and we have been riding our luck....Groundhog Day.

Taxi for Jack please.

We’ve the same number of points as we did after this number of games last season, except we scored less and conceded more.

Progress eh!

Blokes a clown 🤡

clowns tend to make me laugh,this fuka makes me bubble,to quote the moody blues,Go Now,go now,go now
That second half is as bad as its been.
Maybe Accrington first half at home last season pips it.
Rotherham quicker, more up for it, organised, stronger and fitter.

Once more JR doesn't have a clue what to do. Doesnt know his best 11 or how to organise them. Against Bolton he will probably put power and leadbitter back in.
one geet big banana skin that game,am gannin but dreading it

Last edited:
I think we’ll go up regardless but not convinced Ross is the right man in the championship. If he can’t have us looking like the best side in league 1 with the best players then I’d be worried we’d go up and get turned over every week when teams have more quality than us.

Just to point out the obvious inconsistencies in the Ross out posts from the same posters every time.

We win - 'we played shit, don't make any changes, always rely on mcgeady to bail us out with his quality'

We don't win - yet mcgeady misses a penalty which would have changed the game - is the narrative reversed? Obviously not.

We're not playing great, of course. But the way some posters go on on here is very very blinkered and one sided.

Hope he takes you with him
You happy with Ross and his shite 'tactics'? Wyke sub absolutely killed us.
Just to point out the obvious inconsistencies in the Ross out posts from the same posters every time.

We win - 'we played shit, don't make any changes, always rely on mcgeady to bail us out with his quality'

We don't win - yet mcgeady misses a penalty which would have changed the game - is the narrative reversed? Obviously not.

We're not playing great, of course. But the way some posters go on on here is very very blinkered and one sided.
...yet you don't give your opininon.
I think we’ll go up regardless but not convinced Ross is the right man in the championship. If he can’t have us looking like the best side in league 1 with the best players then I’d be worried we’d go up and get turned over every week when teams have more quality than us.
...got no chance us going up.

Last edited:
He actually sends us back out second half for a draw if we’re in a winning position, time and time again. Very strange negative management.
I wasn't there but listened to the commentary and Barnes & Bennett reckoned Power was all set to come on just before they equalised presumably to try and see it out. Bennett was going mad at the negative tactics. Ross's gutless decisions beggar belief they really do.
As an aside i thought Embleton brought some life to an otherwise lacustre 2nd half against Accrington, bringing energy and a fantastic ball into McGeady for Griggs chance and was rewarded by being bombed out of the team!

Last edited:
Starting to think like Newcastle fans. Clubs too big and ark that shite. Rubbish owners, rubbish manager, players don't give a shite and expect to be in the prem. Exactly rhs same as Newcastle.

^^^^Mag on a wind up and we have supposed SAFC fans liking his absolute abortion of a comment.
Shame on you. We’re in the third division for the second season running and struggling to play football. We expect better, how in the world does make us like the Mags?

Unbelievable.

Back