Ross can go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why did he change the team from the weekend?? The bloke has not got a clue, they were better in every department tonight. We could not get out of our own half in the 2nd half and he only changed it after they scored, to what I don't know.
3 of that defence ( McLaughlin, Ozturk and Hume) should not be in the team. Who the hell scouted McLaughlin, he is shocking. Onien did ten times more at right back in the short time he was there but why did he not shoot at the end??
We lacked any sort of shape and we second best to every ball.
Ross needs peddled asap for me, utter shite.

Well, after coming from behind to win 3-1 away from home at the weekend, he was criticised for a lack of excitement, and people have been banging on about playing 09 in the #10 role ever since he first played at RB for us, so I can see why he might have been tempted to try him there just to shut a few people up. He does NOT have what it takes to be a midfielder IMO. He's barely useful as a RB.

I think Maguire had a knock so wouldn't be able to play a full 90 anyway.

Well, after coming from behind to win 3-1 away from home at the weekend, he was criticised for a lack of excitement, and people have been banging on about playing 09 in the #10 role ever since he first played at RB for us, so I can see why he might have been tempted to try him there just to shut a few people up. He does NOT have what it takes to be a midfielder IMO. He's barely useful as a RB.

I think Maguire had a knock so wouldn't be able to play a full 90 anyway.

Stop talking sense man.

Somebody who doesnt even supporting us posting more sense than a lot of the so called fans on here

Some.of the excuses people make for him on here are insane. Somebody siggested hes too clever a manager for league one but will be better in the championship.....

Ive never seen SAFC play worse football in my life

"So called fans". :lol:

Yeah, you're more of a SUPPORTER for slagging off the manager than for SUPPORTING HIM. Give owwer man.
Jack reacts:
We’re disappointed. Yet again we haven’t kept a clean sheet, and after ten games this season that isn’t good enough. That blame falls on me for that.
We’re working on it. More clean sheets turns a decent start to the season into a very good start.
As I said after last season, we didn’t get enough clean sheets then, and we’re disappointed we didn’t again tonight.
Yes, there was the penalty miss, but for me the biggest disappointment is that we haven’t kept a clean sheet and that’s what we need to start doing.
I do feel we are a lot more secure than we were last season. At this point Jon McLaughlin has probably had less big saves to make, but we’re conceding from less opportunities. It’s disappointing and we have to work on it.

Fair enough. Well said, Jack.

Last edited:
This 100%. The game was up when we had them three home games in a week that we blew.

...and play off final at wembley was another dire watershed. 7 times ive been to wembley with SAFC... that was easily the worst weve played (thats saying something)

No clean sheets in 8 straight league one games and people wouldn't take Big Sam back right now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't want Sam back because he's a dodgy fucker, not because of his ability. Would you have Adam Johnson back?
Mags aside, there's not a poster on here, on either side of the fence, that doesn't want Jack Ross to succeed but enough is enough. Preaching stability is fine if you want to be an average league 1 side.

Spouting off what more do the fans want ?

You're not at St Mirren now mate you're at a big club with big expectations and you're out of your depth if you can't deliver those expectations in League 1 ffs with the resources you've been given.

That's not true though is it? There are a number of people on here that have said they WANT us to lose a number of games in a row so that JR gets sacked!

Last edited:
I’m the happiest of clappers but I’ve had enough now.
I’m starting to edge this way. I was willing to give him ten games, funnily enough I’d expect us to win our next two and potentially be top after ten games but even then I’m not sure I’m convinced. We’re just so fragile.

Bedwetters think we'll pick up zero.

See, it's easy this "make up something that isn't true to make people I disagree with look silly" lark.
Zero what, see happy clappers can't even say what they're talking about. Bet you meant to say, pick up an Aero.

Does anyone know our style of play? Are we physical and hard to beat? Are we a possession team? Are we a pressing team in the opposition faces with high intensity? Are we defensive and counter attacking? Are we long ball?

Gegenpress counter-attacking.
Zero what, see happy clappers can't even say what they're talking about. Bet you meant to say, pick up an Aero.

Points, you fool.

You're being either deliberately obtuse or someone else is using your family brain cell today.

Last edited:
Gegenpress counter-attacking.

Points, you fool.

You're being either deliberately obtuse or someone else is using your family brain cell today.
Here they go the happy clappers trying to use insults. Always remember, first sign you're struggling with life, using insults. Strange people, come back when you grow sunshine.

Here they go the happy clappers trying to use insults. Always remember, first sign you're struggling with life, using insults. Strange people, come back when you grow sunshine.

The irony. Getting annoyed at "happy-clappers" using insults back at you? :lol:

The irony. Getting annoyed at "happy-clappers" using insults back at you? :lol:
By that was quick, you must of been steaming. Get a brown paper bag, take deep breaths and say, we will get 108 points, we WILL get 108 points. You'll feel a lot better.

That's better now, didn't I tell you would feel better.
Earth, is there any more inhabital planets that you happy clappers know but are keeping it to yourselves?

Still patronising people and insulting people while being upset when others insult you, I see.

Never mind, you might get it one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back