Rooney Rule on football

Status
Not open for further replies.

surely it has to be done now?

A third of premier league players on the opening day are BAME
3 managers in the entire 92 clubs are

There is a problem

What great black managers are out there?
What jobs have they applied for and lost out to someone less qualified?

It's just a headline.

As pointed out the ratio of managers compared to the national census data shows that the disproportion is minimal and in terms of players, it's above the national population average.

I'd like to see how the stats shape up when you take into account that football is more than just about 92 managers - what are the stats in the roles that are multiple in each club - coaches, physios, drs, etc. - that would be a better indicator.

what's it got to do with Rooney?

What has Sol have to say about this?
It’s because Wayne is only ever unfaithful to his wife with white girls, it’s a rule to restore balance. From now on his extra marital dalliances will have to include a proportion of girls who are black or from ethnic monorities

So you’re suggesting that non whites should get priority over whites regardless of ability? Someone should come up with a word to describe people with those kind of views

Would you like Paul Gascogne, David Moyes or Steve McClaren?

It’s easy this game
Sunderland are racist? That’s quite the jump

1) we don’t know, that’s the point
2) see above

What do you mean, you don't know. I thought your argument was based on stats? Or are you just desperate to be offended by something and searching for racisim anywhere you can?

Your argument is one of the most racist and insanely idiotic things i have ever read on here. At no point in your rambling, incoherent argument have you been close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this thread is now dumber for having to partake in this neoliberal cuckold pseudo racist propaganda.

May God have mercy on your soul.

What do you mean, you don't know. I thought your argument was based on stats? Or are you just desperate to be offended by something and searching for racisim anywhere you can?

Your argument is one of the most racist and insanely idiotic things i have ever read on here. At no point in your rambling, incoherent argument have you been close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this thread is now dumber for having to partake in this neoliberal cuckold pseudo racist propaganda.

May God have mercy on your soul.
It is based on stats.

A third of players in the premier league are black
5% of managers are

Do you see the problem?

You can’t even spell racism. Maybe check your tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back