Romesh Ranganathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to an awards ceremony in London on Thursday. The "comedian" was a woman called Njambi McGrath. Her whole act was pointing out how bad and oppressive white people are. Completely racist and un funny.

Don't mind him, ok in some things shit in others. I'm not going to get wound up about him put it that way

Is it just me or does he seem to be on a different programme every week? Since Christmas it feels like I've been unable to turn on the TV without there being an advert for yet another programme featuring him?

It's not like hes even that funny.
Agree ,must have a mint agent
He's okay but not that okay
Few others the same ,turn up on everything

He's average, but he's far better than several more famous white comedians. Russell Howard, I'm looking right at you.

I must admit I hated the bloke, made me sick and instantly turn the tv off when I saw him, but I got bought a ticket for a small show in Bath last week, that lasted for ages and was a warm up for his stadium stuff later in the year and I have never laughed so much, I wanted to hate him as a Bristol City fan but would pay to see the standup, tv a totally different matter.

I must admit I hated the bloke, made me sick and instantly turn the tv off when I saw him, but I got bought a ticket for a small show in Bath last week, that lasted for ages and was a warm up for his stadium stuff later in the year and I have never laughed so much, I wanted to hate him as a Bristol City fan but would pay to see the standup, tv a totally different matter.
Made me sick. :lol:

Not overly keen on him on telly. That said he warmed up when we went to see Kevin Bridges (I think). He was tremendous, went to see his solo show on back of that and he is one of the best stand up comics I've seen

My misses likes him so have caught a far bit of his TV work & whenever football has been mentioned he's supported Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back