Roma kids not helping the travellers cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can be at times, but it's a bit of a silly thread seeing as though he comes from the travelling community and knows the feelings this sort of thing provokes on here. It was a daft thread to start. He starts it causes a barney then cries wolf when the shit flies.
He is raising awareness of the bias against the travelling community. You talk good like me nice one marra.

We've let some absolute shit into this country since the opening of borders with Eastern Europe. What could this illiterate uneducated mass ever bring to the UK that would enrich it? Just a cheap labour force that makes us all poorer.
No, it’s alright pal. See, anyone from Britain can go and live in Poland on £200 a month. Or maybe they can go and live in Lithuania. Perhaps Romania. Hungary maybe? All of them have comparable living standard to our country. It’s not as if it’s a one way system. We’re close to a brain drain in this country with all our best and brightest rushing over to Serbia to live in a war zone.

No, it’s alright pal. See, anyone from Britain can go and live in Poland on £200 a month. Or maybe they can go and live in Lithuania. Perhaps Romania. Hungary maybe? All of them have comparable living standard to our country. It’s not as if it’s a one way system. We’re close to a brain drain in this country with all our best and brightest rushing over to Serbia to live in a war zone.
A war zone? Fuck me. :lol:

The residents of Sheffield should just shut the f’’ up! Who cares if their communities have changed beyond all recognition in the last 15 years- multiculturalism comes first. How will these gammons have their pensions paid for without immigrants? Selfish, racist twats!

They certainly won't be getting them paid for by gypsies will they fuckwitt.

We've let some absolute shit into this country since the opening of borders with Eastern Europe. What could this illiterate uneducated mass ever bring to the UK that would enrich it? Just a cheap labour force that makes us all poorer.

The government and the EU have let them in to work for peanuts while at the same time undermining a working class quality of life that generations have fought and worked bloody hard for, the ivory tower cúnts need hanging.

The government and the EU have let them in to work for peanuts while at the same time undermining a working class quality of life that generations have fought and worked bloody hard for, the ivory tower cúnts need hanging.

Most of this lot don't even work and probably had no intention of doing so. Work/reward/betterment is usually ingrained in you from early life, just like how to scrounge and sponge off others is.

Roma tried to rip me off about 10 minutes ago. Sign saying £3 for a flashy light for the bairn. Gives him a tenner and the price jumps to £10 :lol:

No tar i’ll have me money back.

Horrible cunts.

In which case you are certainly not a traveller and at best only a part time gypsy.

Maybe your time would be better spent visiting traveller sites in the vain hope of re educating them,
rather than wasting your time trying to defend the indefensible on here.
I post the op mate which didn’t show travellers in good light and said it disgusting. Your looking for stuff that’s not there pal.

No mate. I was buying a toy for the bairn and they tried to rip me off. They were advertised at £3 and then he decided they were a tenner when I gave him a tenner. :lol:
Oh aye sorry mate read it earlier in thread.

Where's the campsite at seaburn?

You work for Northumbria police one week, the next week the Met.:lol:
It’s was behind jet amusements. Not been there for a bit. They found a better place at fatfield beside the river, you fancy a run up in the summer. I put the link up for the policeman who is a traveller pal.

Last edited:
Oh aye sorry mate read it earlier in thread.

It’s was behind jet amusements. Not been there for a bit. They found a better place at fatfield beside the river, you fancy a run up in the summer. I put the link up for the policeman who is a traveller pal.
Was that an official site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back