Roma kids not helping the travellers cause.

I have some of them can be really dirty. If only they had dedicated sites to get rid of their rubbish. Anyway am not getting back into this argument mate. I know you are not arguing but it will end up that way.

I like some immigrants though. The non criminal ones are ok don’t ya think.
We have dedicated sites for them to get rid of rubbish. It’s called a tip.

Why don’t the travellers go to proper camp sites? Is it because they’d have to pay?

We have dedicated sites for them to get rid of rubbish. It’s called a tip.

Why don’t the travellers go to proper camp sites? Is it because they’d have to pay?
The routes are finely calculated for the hasses. TBH a proper traveller these days will negotiate with the liaison officer for the council to clear the site if they keep their noses clean. Normally involves bagging their rubbish. A permanent traveller who is effectively homeless normally don’t give a fuck which is wrong.

A proper campsite won’t allow travellers with horses.
They won’t allow groups of over 6 normally.
And as a traveller they know the law and know that they get 3 days grace on suitable land.

The routes are finely calculated for the hasses. TBH a proper traveller these days will negotiate with the liaison officer for the council to clear the site if they keep their noses clean. Normally involves bagging their rubbish. A permanent traveller who is effectively homeless normally don’t give a fuck which is wrong.

A proper campsite won’t allow travellers with horses.
They won’t allow groups of over 6 normally.
And as a traveller they know the law and know that they get 3 days grace on suitable land.
So they job the system and ask the council to clean their filth

So they job the system and ask the council to clean their filth
Who cleans dole wallers filth? The last time I looked it was the council. Maybe ‘carpet bomb them’ or asylum seekers? Or self employed taxis drivers who pay no tax or csa? The list goes on but let’s all concentrate on travellers.

Maybe carpet bomb the scruffy bastards with shower gel then.
Or just give them somewhere to get a wash and dispose of litter. I think that would be cheaper than designing a bomb to load with gel, aircraft fuel and personnel to drop it. Then the clean up operation afterward.

To be clear we're talking about travellers. Not dole wallers etc
Ok so you agree with carpet bombing travellers. Class. Like I say it would cost a fortune where as giving them a designated site would be easier.

A thread that people talk about mass genocide and ethnic cleansing as though it’s a joke.

Deary me.

Last edited:
Or just give them somewhere to get a wash and dispose of litter. I think that would be cheaper than designing a bomb to load with gel, aircraft fuel and personnel to drop it. Then the clean up operation afterward.

Ok so you agree with carpet bombing travellers. Class. Like I say it would cost a fortune where as giving them a designated site would be easier.

Already been mentioned that like..it's called a tip..we have one in Sunderland at Deptford.

A thread that people talk about mass genocide and ethnic cleansing as though it’s a joke.

Deary me.

Steralise the males via their water supply. 100 years time, none left. Everyone’s a winner.

Deary me.
I don't think anyone has in seriousness said that. All we ask is the travelling community to stop being robbing violent outlaws and contribute to society and pay for the the filth they create.

Back