Roma kids not helping the travellers cause.

Stupidly agreed once for a traveller to tarmac some pot holes on a bit of land. He done half the job and came to get paid and expected the full amount. His excuse was “we ran out boss bit I still have to pay the boys”. :lol:

Absolutely nee fucks given man.

:lol:

Bloke over the road did the same, and was saying I was an idiot for not getting it done as well.
They said four inches deep. They came, dumped some tarmac over the grass, weeds, paving stones, raked it, rolled it and fucked off in under an hour. 100 quid.
It was about an inch deep with random, raggy edges all around. They said to leave the car off it a day or two so it would harden. More like so they had time to scarper out the area.

Neighbour drives his car onto the tarmac. It immediately sinks right through. Within a week he had to dig the tarmac up and get rid of it. Serves him right, though. He’s a

Seen plenty about the Rochdale rapes on here mate. Like say I will post ‘how much do you pay for your socks’. More fitting. Haha plank!!! Don’t Get get personal mate.

I'm not getting personal mate. It's a draft thread you've started. You've done your community no favours.

I'm not getting personal mate. It's a draft thread you've started. You've done your community no favours.
Like I said earlier I posted the policeman one a while back and got the same reaction.

:lol:

Old enough to know who THE Cher is. But I assumed it was someone else as we were talking about them big boulders next to the church in seaburn.
Cher is a traveller.

Don't know how you get Cher being a gypsy.
Her father was an Armenian truck driver.
Her mother was Irish American who later married a banker.
I don't think Gypsy is a race ,just a lifestyle and she didn't live the life of a traveller.
But then again some of these travellers don't travel very far.

Don't know how you get Cher being a gypsy.
Her father was an Armenian truck driver.
Her mother was Irish American who later married a banker.
I don't think Gypsy is a race ,just a lifestyle and she didn't live the life of a traveller.
But then again some of these travellers don't travel very far.
Welcome to the board. There is more than one Cher mate. Hope this helps.
You missed the earlier joke.

That's never a joke mate, bloody hell
Welcome to the board’ was the joke pal. Meaning your new (haha).

Cher Lloyd is a gypsy mate she’s a great singer.
They only ‘called’ the American Cher a gypsy tramp and thief.

Keep up at the back.......

Welcome to the board’ was the joke pal. Meaning your new (haha).

Cher Lloyd is a gypsy mate she’s a great singer.
They only ‘called’ the American Cher a gypsy tramp and thief.

Keep up at the back.......

So would it be fair to presume that you hold down a steady job, pay your full dues in taxes and dispose of your refuse in a proper manner as approved by the local council ?

Sheffield Council are to blame for all the Romas living in Page Hall.they the people on the council decreed in there wisdom to make Sheffield a city of sanctuary ,just like the boss of Germany did.It is now causing racial tension between the exsisting migrants from the early 60s/70s against the Romas living in the same area who decided to make Sheffield 4 just like the place they used to live.

Back