Roma kids not helping the travellers cause.

Travellers are feral scum.
They create havoc wherever they go and live by their own rules, fuck anyone who isn’t one of them. They hide behind the faux ‘race’ shield, while invading places and robbing, burgling, attacking and abusing decent folk. They leave faeces, filth and rubbish wherever they go. The police sweep their activities under the carpet because they’re scared of them. They’re a seemingly uncontrollable mob that get treated with kid gloves and get away with far more than the rest of the population.

They make me f***ing sick. They’re the one group of people who have earned all the resentment they get. Bigotry doesn’t come into it, they happily conform to the all the negative stereotypes. They deserve to be the pariahs they are.

If they don’t sort themselves out, one day they’ll get their comeuppance.
Dude...

How does one help the travellers cause mate and what is the travellers cause? I've got nowt against them but think people have a certain amount of bias against them calling them thieves etc, its not on like they are peaceful people going about their daily lives how they see fit but like with any large group there is a small group who do break the law and act like twats, people who put labels on travellers are just idiots imo.

So would it be fair to presume that you hold down a steady job, pay your full dues in taxes and dispose of your refuse in a proper manner as approved by the local council ?
Yes mate. When I’m not looking after me dags and hasses that is.

How does one help the travellers cause mate and what is the travellers cause? I've got nowt against them but think people have a certain amount of bias against them calling them thieves etc, its not on like they are peaceful people going about their daily lives how they see fit but like with any large group there is a small group who do break the law and act like twats, people who put labels on travellers are just idiots imo.
Get in there marra.

The residents of Sheffield should just shut the f’’ up! Who cares if their communities have changed beyond all recognition in the last 15 years- multiculturalism comes first. How will these gammons have their pensions paid for without immigrants? Selfish, racist twats!
I missed this last night. Extreme but I like it. I like it a lot.

Just read this again, this lad gets put down a lot on this board and he knows he gets pissed and over steps the mark now again but what a post!!!!

Last edited:
God bless freedom of movement.

Good old EU.

Yet people are branded 'thick' for wanting to leave.

Similar stories will be found all over the rest of the midlands and the north.
Took the words out of my mouth, yet you’ll have knackers on here saying it isn’t a problem. Hopefully this mess comes to their street one day and they’ll realise what a problem it is.

The residents of Sheffield should just shut the f’’ up! Who cares if their communities have changed beyond all recognition in the last 15 years- multiculturalism comes first. How will these gammons have their pensions paid for without immigrants? Selfish, racist twats!
It's working well.

Yes mate. When I’m not looking after me dags and hasses that is.

In which case you are certainly not a traveller and at best only a part time gypsy.

Maybe your time would be better spent visiting traveller sites in the vain hope of re educating them,
rather than wasting your time trying to defend the indefensible on here.

We've let some absolute shit into this country since the opening of borders with Eastern Europe. What could this illiterate uneducated mass ever bring to the UK that would enrich it? Just a cheap labour force that makes us all poorer.

Sadly that’s the brighter side of the coin when they’re not out robbing and thieving.

The vast majority of travellers i have had dealings with are scum . The thought of someone travelling around living in caravans and working bits and bobs to pay their way is a grand idea, but it doesn't work like that most of the time. Thieving, fighting, bullying dirty buggers!

The vast majority of travellers i have had dealings with are scum . The thought of someone travelling around living in caravans and working bits and bobs to pay their way is a grand idea, but it doesn't work like that most of the time. Thieving, fighting, bullying dirty buggers!
Are you saying all travellers support nufc? No need for it mate, its already been established that most travellers are not mags.

Has the OP started this thread purely to start a barney? It looks like it to me.
You are one of the biggest wums on here.

Are you saying all travellers support nufc? No need for it mate, its already been established that most travellers are not mags.

You are one of the biggest wums on here.

I can be at times, but it's a bit of a silly thread seeing as though he comes from the travelling community and knows the feelings this sort of thing provokes on here. It was a daft thread to start. He starts it causes a barney then cries wolf when the shit flies.

Back