Roker Rapport Podcast: With Paul Reid & Kevin Ball - Submit your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bally has been one of my favourites since he joined the club. His heart is in the right place and I’m glad to hear from the Podcast he’s fully involved again.

It’s the highlight of my week (except the matches) listening to the RR & WMS Podcasts now.
I’ve tried listening to the BBC Newcastle sports show and it’s crap most of the time. Today I thought I’d give it one more chance and it was 90 minutes I’ll never get back. How relieved I was when a new podcast popped up on my phone.

Could you ask the fat interviewer bloerk to be a bit less mag, please? His mag accent triggers me. If he says "wa" instead of "our" one more time I'm going to flip the fuck out.
No need for that like. Why put the lad down? Bet you’re an alpha male!!!

No need for that like. Why put the lad down? Bet you’re an alpha male!!!
Wasn't putting anyone down at all. Wind your SJW neck back in. It was a nod to his obvious geordie twang which is evident in his obvious Blyth accent. It wasn't meant as an insult, and I find it odd that you'd try to insinuate that it was just to 'make a scene' on the internet.

Well done, you sad brainwashed bastard.

Wasn't putting anyone down at all. Wind your SJW neck back in. It was a nod to his obvious geordie twang which is evident in his obvious Blyth accent. It wasn't meant as an insult, and I find it odd that you'd try to insinuate that it was just to 'make a scene' on the internet.

Well done, you sad brainwashed bastard.
You went on like a dickhead and have rightly been called out for it.

Appreciate the not looking back philisophy from the new lads pespective. Bally seemed unwilling to answer some of these questions about decisions made or at very least wanted to deflect blame.

I'd hazard a guess that he was involved in some of the decisions or at the least was backing each regime when they rolled him out for events at supporter functions. Can't blame him, they pay his wages but he will say what the fans want to hear

I'd hazard a guess that he was involved in some of the decisions or at the least was backing each regime when they rolled him out for events at supporter functions. Can't blame him, they pay his wages but he will say what the fans want to hear

I appreciate he may protect himself but I think he is as accountable as anyone else from the previous regimes with regards to his performance. I wanted to know why he backed them when the new the regime are calling them out for sheet incompetence.

1.) How are we going to stop academies stealing are players? Will we promote them quicker into higher age groups or give them the example of mumba that they could play for the first team?

2.) Following on from the question above, will we be stealing players in the future from lower academies than ours?
Don't think it is always a case of stealing, often they make offers too good for us to turn down.

I appreciate he may protect himself but I think he is as accountable as anyone else from the previous regimes with regards to his performance. I wanted to know why he backed them when the new the regime are calling them out for sheet incompetence.

True mate. Also people complain about Moyes and "jobs for the boys". Ball and McNamee had their kids in the academy picking up salary for years

Could you ask the fat interviewer bloerk to be a bit less mag, please? His mag accent triggers me. If he says "wa" instead of "our" one more time I'm going to flip the fuck out.

Hang on, don’t we castigate Durham mags on here that put on pretendy Geordie accents to try and ingratiate themselves with those up the road?! And rightfully so by the way, as that sort of behaviour is pathetic.

The lad is from Blyth and has a Geordie accent. And that’s what it is. Fuck knows what the ‘mag accent’ that you refer to is. Loads of Geordie SAFC fans, including me.

Hang on, don’t we castigate Durham mags on here that put on pretendy Geordie accents to try and ingratiate themselves with those up the road?! And rightfully so by the way, as that sort of behaviour is pathetic.

The lad is from Blyth and has a Geordie accent. And that’s what it is. Fuck knows what the ‘mag accent’ that you refer to is. Loads of Geordie SAFC fans, including me.
Hang on? :lol: Mate, it was a daft joke poking fun at his mag accent. Calm down.

I grew up in Shields with sand dancer mackems. You don't have to tell me about non-mackem mackems man. Fuck sake, I'll leave a "joke warning" in white text next time for all you SJW wankers.

He's doing podcasts for the RR ffs, I don't actually think he's a mag.

To Bally - how does it feel to fly majestically across the 6 yard box resembling an exocet missile and score for the lads like he did against Chelsea?

True mate. Also people complain about Moyes and "jobs for the boys". Ball and McNamee had their kids in the academy picking up salary for years

Correct. Within a year of McNamee leaving here he was playing at Newcastle Benfield ffs

what failures? the academy has been a roaring success..

Correct. Within a year of McNamee leaving here he was playing at Newcastle Benfield ffs
now this is the THE issue related to the academy thats relevant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back