Roker Rapport Podcast: With Paul Reid & Kevin Ball - Submit your questions

He's gone - his Dad (assume it's his Dad) posted this on Twitter a week or so ago:

"Good to see him sign, but there was no desertion from Luca,SAFC could just have said NO they had to agree to the approach but let’s be honest they were happy to let it happen. Despite what Stewart Donald says and I really like him for our club."

Missed this before but yeah by the sounds of it the club dropped the ball with him in a lot of ways. Was to do with how the club signs the players up for the future years. Obviously they're spinning it another way

Last night there was lots of academy players involved, what does that mean for the likes of Alex Storey, Adam Bale, Sam Brotherton and Jack Connolly who werent?

following from the loan question, if so which players will they be looking to loan

Brotherton went to Blyth on loan I think. Unless he's back now. Don't think he'll have a future at club regardless

Last edited by a moderator:
In an attempt to gain some deep insight on how Sunderland’s Academy of Light really works, we sat down with AoL manager Paul Reid and club legend Kevin Ball for another exclusive episode of the Podcast. You can listen on Acast, iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn and YouTube. What are we talking about this episode? Getting to...

More at Roker Report...

Any idea what time?

Its out now, all links on out twitter and in this article: Roker Rapport Podcast: Understanding Sunderland’s academy - a chat with Kevin Ball & Paul Reid!

Could you ask the fat interviewer bloerk to be a bit less mag, please? His mag accent triggers me. If he says "wa" instead of "our" one more time I'm going to flip the fuck out.

Christ, what an arsehole. Criticise his interview technique or the content but why call him fat?

Its out now, all links on out twitter and in this article: Roker Rapport Podcast: Understanding Sunderland’s academy - a chat with Kevin Ball & Paul Reid!

Christ, what an arsehole. Criticise his interview technique or the content but why call him fat?
FFS mate. I didn't mean to offend anyone (fatties). Seriously though have a word about the accent thing it's really annoying. ;)

(He's a good interviewer and seems like a nice fella, it was just a f***ing joke man Stottie. :lol:)

Former Sunderland captain Kevin Ball has spoken at length on the most recent Roker Rapport Podcast about the departures of academy products Jack Colback, Jordan Henderson and Martyn Waghorn. In the latest edition of the Roker Rapport podcast, Sunderland’s academy manager Paul Reid and club legend Kevin Ball were kind enough to drop by for a...

More at Roker Report...

Guessing the player Kevin Ball talks about who he went to watch at Coventry and he kicked himself afterwards was James Maddison.

What a player he is man. Would loved to have seen him at Sunderland.

Back