Roker avenue rapists found guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

And there's the difference
I'm not saying non(e) of those that "whipped up a frenzy" were racist. Maybe some were (I don't know and I refuse to guess how many)
I'm saying the bulk of those people who marched were marching to raise awareness of a problem in the area. A rise in the number of young lasses being approached and scared. A rise in actual sexual attacks. As I posted, even the local school was concerned enough to send a text out. These were incidents they were seeing themselves (backed up by the. police stats which you have dismissed out of hand).

You are saying a lot of the people on the march were "massive huge racists" with no evidence except that you want that to be so. You are labelling people concerned about the safety of their wives and kids as racists.

There were several incidents not mentioned in the media

The people who marched to raise awareness of the issue were neither "knuckledraggers" or "neo-nazi vigilantes" man

Did you look at the clip of the 'roker roar' facebook group that organised it? It got banned by the way so you can't do that now.

Did you look at the clip of the 'roker roar' facebook group that organised it? It got banned by the way so you can't do that now.
No, I didn't

Is that what you are basing your condemnation of the people of roker on? Facebook?

Did they actually organise it or just advertise it?

The other thread said it was another (obviously racist nazi vigilante etc ) organisation.

No, I didn't

Is that what you are basing your condemnation of the people of roker on? Facebook?

Did they actually organise it or just advertise it?

The other thread said it was another (obviously racist nazi vigilante etc ) organisation.
Organised it.

So you don't think someone's facebook profile can give you an insight into someone's character?

I know you've mentioned reading it before - but what convinced you to read it?
Part of your studies, or just for (dis)pleasure?
I used to be a super lefty, I used to believe everything I was told about Islam and how it was perverted to justify certain things. I'd already read the bible at catholic school. Gave it a read and it changed my entire view of the situation. If I believed in Allah I could understand why certain people who follow Islam behave the way they do

It's cultural rather than religious IMHO.
Their culture is dominated by that religion

Last edited:
Maybe if the girl had knew that a lot of the refugees leagal and illegal have been brought up in countries where human rights and women’s rights are non existent and that some of these men have a track record of this type crime then she may not have gone back with them.
But as we live in a country where if this type of thing is said you are branded rascist So some people will never say it.
I just hope the poor lass sees that the law in this country is there to protect us and that not all men are like this (including Muslims). And she learns to trust again.

And one day we all hope UK Muslims will believe that. In the meantime over 50% of them want to make homosexuality illegal.
It was a massive f@ck up when someone made the decision to allow mass immigration after WW2 and not to appreciate how difficult it would be to assimilate Muslims into a western liberal democracy.

To be fair it was a bigger f@ck up when new labour did it again, knowing what would happen.

It was a massive f@ck up when someone made the decision to allow mass immigration after WW2 and not to appreciate how difficult it would be to assimilate Muslims into a western liberal democracy.

To be fair it was a bigger f@ck up when new labour did it again, knowing what would happen.
But the regressives find it so hard to admit it.

Nazism is a curse upon the world yet Islam is misinterpreted.

I'd believe them if the author didn't act exactly like the words written on the page.

I can't believe how many people on here were so quick to label a whole community as racist when there very obviously was a problem with sexual predators/ attacks in the rea that community lived in.

Fck race/colour/religion. That area has a problem with sexual predators.

Almost like it's hard to believe how many people on here are quick to label a whole race or religion as rapists and women beaters when there is a problem in a community? It's almost like the board has many people who have far left/right views and refuse to see anything but their own view......nah, surely not

Good news, justice served. Well done the police, authorities and courts.

Good job there were no pricks outside the courts threatening the whole process by broadcasting on Facebook, eh?

Exactly. Proper justice has been served. That doesn't really sound close to the so called "PC coverup" the authorities have been accused of now, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back