Roker avenue rapists found guilty

He must be on a wind up. Did he used to be Bagpuss? Because he was a bellend as well.
I've debated with him before about this. He reckons Islam is just misinterpreted yet he's never read the Quran.

The reason why women suffer in those countries is alllllllll just one big coincidence ;)

Two men have been convicted of raping a woman in a flat in Sunderland.

Saheed Rasoolli, 30, and Araz Abdulla, 23, both had sex with the victim in a bedroom of a flat on Roker Avenue back in May 2018.

The pair both denied rape but a jury today (Thursday) found them guilty following a two-week trial at Newcastle Crown Court.

Chief Superintendent Sarah Pitt, of Northumbria Police, said: “This was a despicable act which caused a great deal of upset and distress to both the victim and the local community as a whole.

“Rasoolli and Abdulla both insisted their innocence throughout this case, but today they have been convicted of their crimes and must now face the consequences of their selfish actions.

“Rape is a horrific crime that has a devastating effect on victims and a corrosive impact on society. We will leave no stone unturned when pursuing perpetrators to ensure they are brought to justice.

“I am pleased that these two men are now set to face a significant amount of time behind bars and are unable to carry out any more appalling acts of this kind.

“I would like to praise the victim for her bravery throughout this investigation, as well as the team of detectives who worked incredibly hard to secure these convictions.

“There can be no doubt whatsoever that the streets of Sunderland are a safer place without Rasoolli and Abdulla.”

The court was told how the victim was waiting for a bus in the city centre on May 23 this year when she was approached by Rasoolli.

She was then taken back to a property on Roker Avenue and raped. Once Rasoolli had left the room, Abdulla then entered and forced himself on the victim.

The woman fled to a nearby shop and reported the offences to police.

Rasoolli, of Hylton Road, Sunderland, and Abdulla, of Roker Avenue, Sunderland, will be sentenced on Monday, December 17 at Newcastle Crown Court.

Northumbria Police

Thoughts with the brave lady concerned and her family.

It is about a culture though isn't it. Call it race or religion or whatever but there is a disproportionate problem in a sub continental population living in deprived towns of a certain religion and/or belief that are systematically abusing vulnerable white girls. The police have been proven to be negligent on it for the supposition of being racist. They've been instructed to turn a blind eye to it in fact.

So yes. There is a problem within a Muslim community. It isn't racist. It isn't anything to do with Tommy Robinson. It isn't to to with ukip or the edl. The problem lies on an archaic society that treats women like f***ing shite. So fuck off with your pc bullshit. We know the root cause but dont want to tackle it for the fear of being labelled "racist".
This this and f***ing this.
Nail on the head.

Before I write this post, just to clarify, I'm not racist even in the slightest. In fact, I'm anti-racist, and if I see racism on this board be sure that I'll be smashing that report button as hard as I can. My 2 children were born to a Black woman, who I'll love til the day I die, and my 3-day old Grandson's father is Indian. People are people. Some are good, some are bad. Race is no indication of what kind of person someone is.

(see grandson for proof. Actually I just wanted to show him off. Toppa eh. :cool:)
Logon or register to see this image

But, Multiculturism does NOT work in the sense that some think it does. Or rather, in the way they want it to. If it did work, we wouldn't have so many f***ing wars all around the world. Arabs against Jews, Christians against Muslims, Palestinians against Israelis, Africans against Africans... whatever, it doesn't work. History has proved that. People of a country need to have a shared identity. Be that British, or English, or American, whatever. We all need to be playing by the same rules. Without a shared identity it's chaos.

The reason so many people are anti-immigration in this country is because some people come to this country and refuse to become British. They want to set up a little part of home in the middle of Birmingham and reject the British way of life completely. They don't integrate. That won't work, it doesn't work. The only thing it accomplishes is resentment and anger from the people who've spent their entire lifetimes building this country.

Having a mixed race population is NOT the same thing as multiculturalism. We need to stamp out racism in this country and welcome people of all nations, of course, but we need to all do it together, as one culture, ie, as Britons.
Lovely picture lad,

It's because our immigration policy is backwards. We essentially have open borders for whoever wants to come when in reality we need stringent checks and balances. Some people are way more likely to integrate than others and it's not to do with skin colour, its culture, language and education....ofcourse the main problem is so many of a group arrive they congregate and form their own community fairly cut off from the rest of society.

Ofcourse anything other than supporting open borders gets you tarred as a suspected racist.

Last edited:
I've debated with him before about this. He reckons Islam is just misinterpreted yet he's never read the Quran.

The reason why women suffer in those countries is alllllllll just one big coincidence ;)
I got banned after arguing with bagpuss who was trying to defend Islam on the night of the Manchester arena bombing.

I got banned after arguing with bagpuss who was trying to defend Islam on the night of the Manchester arena bombing.
I can imagine.

I've never known anything people are so willing to bend over backwards and contort to defend.

Warra clown he is- women have been stoned to death in Iran and other Islamic countries for wearing their hair down. This muppet is doing them no favours with ridiculous statements like that.
It literally says in the Quran it's ok to strike your wife if she's arguing with you :lol:

It is about a culture though isn't it. Call it race or religion or whatever but there is a disproportionate problem in a sub continental population living in deprived towns of a certain religion and/or belief that are systematically abusing vulnerable white girls. The police have been proven to be negligent on it for the supposition of being racist. They've been instructed to turn a blind eye to it in fact.

So yes. There is a problem within a Muslim community. It isn't racist. It isn't anything to do with Tommy Robinson. It isn't to to with ukip or the edl. The problem lies on an archaic society that treats women like f***ing shite. So fuck off with your pc bullshit. We know the root cause but dont want to tackle it for the fear of being labelled "racist".

Yup. Although that definitely applies more to the grooming gangs than this particular incident.

Wrong again, it's even been directly blamed for the problems in French banlieues.

You seem, though, to be trying to avoid the question I asked.

I was quoting you saying multiculturalism doesn't work I'm on my phone so didn't take out the second quote.

For someone who has moved to another culture seemed a strange thing to be saying.

I was quoting you saying multiculturalism doesn't work I'm on my phone so didn't take out the second quote.

For someone who has moved to another culture seemed a strange thing to be saying.

I've never said that I don't believe in the ability for different cultures to live peacefully together only that I don't believe multiculturalism works, or is desirable.

You still haven't answered my question, which I shall repeat for your benefit!!

"What does that have to do with understanding what the word 'multiculturalism' means and its negative impact on British society (amongst others) when practiced?"

In reply to "Aren't you an immigrant yourself?"

I've never said that I don't believe in the ability for different cultures to live peacefully together only that I don't believe multiculturalism works, or is desirable.

You still haven't answered my question, which I shall repeat for your benefit!!

"What does that have to do with understanding what the word 'multiculturalism' means and its negative impact on British society (amongst others) when practiced?"

Can you read? I explained I wasnt quoting or questioning what the word means.

Sorry to hear its not working for you with the thai culture.

Can you read? I explained I wasnt quoting or questioning what the word means.

Sorry to hear its not working for you with the thai culture.

Are you thick or just being deliberately obtuse?

You asked "Aren't you an immigrant yourself?" (which had no bearing on anything I'd posted).

I responded with "What does that have to do with understanding what the word 'multiculturalism' means and its negative impact on British society (amongst others) when practiced?"

I can understand that you know that by answering you can only show yourself up but you should have thought about that before you posted.

I'm perfectly happy with my decision to move here.

Whoa there. It’s absolutely disgusting what they did and she is in no way to blame for what happened to her.
I am just trying to understand why she went to the flat of 2 complete strangers.
I just can’t comprehend why anyone would do that

it was mentioned when it first happened that she's a bit slow for her age

maybe all those residents of the roker area had a point after all. Those that got so much criticism on here for marching to highlight the problems blighting the area.
Maybe the local school was correct in informing parents of the dangers to children in that area ( although @The Muffin Man ) seemed convinced that people were lying/incorrect about that text as he knows there is no problem and the school wouldn't send a text out.

maybe all those residents of the roker area had a point after all. Those that got so much criticism on here for marching to highlight the problems blighting the area.
Maybe the local school was correct in informing parents of the dangers to children in that area ( although @The Muffin Man ) seemed convinced that people were lying/incorrect about that text as he knows there is no problem and the school wouldn't send a text out.

The perpetrators had been arrested at that point. They were being dealt with by the police. After that, it was simply tarring all foreigners as potential rapists and claims that the police were doing nothing when they clearly were.
So, no I don't agree they had a point. The rubbish that was spouted afterwards was ridiculous and extreme.

The perpetrators had been arrested at that point. They were being dealt with by the police. After that, it was simply tarring all foreigners as potential rapists and claims that the police were doing nothing when they clearly were.
So, no I don't agree they had a point. The rubbish that was spouted afterwards was ridiculous and extreme.
I disagree,
They weren't tarring all foreigners as rapists. Having spoken to a couple of people who were at the march it was to raise awareness of the rise in incidents in the area which they felt weren't being reported in the media at that time.
As I posted on another thread, the Northumbria police website shows that there was a higher than average number of sexual and violent attacks in the area ( I admitted at then time I couldn't find any stats seperating the two crimes).
I find it quite insulting that you label all those people of Roker who marched as racists when they were just trying to raise awareness of a rise in a particularly vile crime.
Do you consider the local school racist for warning parents about the problem too?

It's just a shame Islam justifies their actions.
They were just arsehole men who prey on the opposite sex ,rapists.They didn't read the good book and have an epiphany .These ancient books of any faith have less and less of a message for the people of 2018 in britain ,muslims included .They will ignore the book when it suits so we shouldn't let them off with their responsibilities

Back