ROI v Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriksen is better than any player in their side.

while he's on the park theres a good chance they could be done

NI only for me, not fussed about foreign teams qualifying or not.

Ooh that would be grand, beating England at football to make up for centuries of invasion and oppression etc.

Do you feel the same when you play against Scotland or the Normans? They’ve caused you far more problems than we have.
It's called Sporting rivallary bud, Sunderland v Newcastle, City V United, Ireland V England etc.. talk about jumping the gun! You must have mixed up your football and political threads somewhere along the line son, get yourself a coffee there

It's called Sporting rivallary bud, Sunderland v Newcastle, City V United, Ireland V England etc.. talk about jumping the gun! You must have mixed up your football and political threads somewhere along the line son, get yourself a coffee there
England and Ireland might be rugby union rivals but not really footballing ones.

England have a rivalry with Germany, Scotland and Argentina but others are one way only.

A rivalry usually involves two sides disliking each other or celebrating in their rivals misfortune.

It’s one way with the Irish. The English don’t actually give the ROI a second thought. You aren’t a rival of England despite everyone in Ireland going all ABE every two years.

Then going back to sitting with English football club tops on.

I’ve never understood it tbh.

A rivalry usually involves two sides disliking each other or celebrating in their rivals misfortune.

It’s one way with the Irish. The English don’t actually give the ROI a second thought. You aren’t a rival of England despite everyone in Ireland going all ABE every two years.

That will explain the violence and an abandoned game because of our fans

You need to get yourself a cup of tea.

That will explain the violence and an abandoned game because of our fans
Politically motivated. Combat 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back