ROI v Denmark

It's the weakest draw and playing at home second, they couldn't have asked for any better permutation. Can't blame them for being excited tbf.

Denmark have their tails up right now. Playing quite well. They were really unlucky to draw their last match. Eriksen has been really good scoring quite a few. I think DK will win this.

I live in Denmark (oh look at me etc... Seriously though it's class) the Danish are pretty confident too

Hope the Republic & Northern Ireland both qualify.
NI only for me, not fussed about foreign teams qualifying or not.

Will be tough, but happy enough with the draw considering the pot, if we get past these lot then hopefully we can draw England in the group and give them a good spanking,
Ooh that would be grand, beating England at football to make up for centuries of invasion and oppression etc.

Do you feel the same when you play against Scotland or the Normans? They’ve caused you far more problems than we have.

Last edited:
I know there are some questions about the Swiss but surely this is the poorest seeded team and the poorest unseeded team.
Ireland have the 2nd leg at home, correct? That has to benefit them because if they started at home they'd surely play dull as fuck trying to prevent an away goal. If they can avoid getting beat by more than a goal in Copenhagen then they have a good chance.

I know there are some questions about the Swiss but surely this is the poorest seeded team and the poorest unseeded team.
Ireland have the 2nd leg at home, correct? That has to benefit them because if they started at home they'd surely play dull as fuck trying to prevent an away goal. If they can avoid getting beat by more than a goal in Copenhagen then they have a good chance.
The Swiss?

Back