Robinson suspended

8 game ban - 5 of which suspended for 2 years.

The other 3 games have already been served with him missing the NZ test and 2 blast games, so he’s free to play immediately.

Common sense I reckon

Anyone agree with Carberry?

And Michael Carberry, who played six Tests for England between 2010 and 2014, told BBC Radio 5 Live that Robinson "wouldn't be playing Test cricket" if it was up to him, adding: "I don't believe this is a problem where you can rehabilitate someone."

How's he missed 3 international games already? He wouldn't have played in the T20 or ODI anyway.

Hopefully this will shut the gammons up.
The ban applies to All games not solely internationals,he was banned from 1 test and 2 T20s.
Polite question. The term gammon, in the context you are using it, is, I understand, a derogatory term referencing the colour of someone's skin? Is there not a degree of hypocrisy,therefore, coming from someone who, quite rightly,promotes equality?

The ban applies to All games not solely internationals,he was banned from 1 test and 2 T20s.
Polite question. The term gammon, in the context you are using it, is, I understand, a derogatory term referencing the colour of someone's skin? Is there not a degree of hypocrisy,therefore, coming from someone who, quite rightly,promotes equality?

Nope. Gammon refers to the fact their faces are puce with rage.

I am white British so you could hardly suggest its a racist term

Piss off man, your questions are rhetorical garbage :lol:

Being white but turning pink because you’re so angry about everything doesn’t mean you’re part of the pink race or of pink ethnicity. Gan boil your heed :lol:

I think he'd prefer to be known as a flagshagger. ;)

Back