Rightmove Voyeurism

You might be surprised that some areas are sought after.

Great views but that is very very optimistic pricing!
Very optimistic mate.
A look at their online brochure suggests a few still for sale.
A mate told me that Andy Caroll came in and bought 4 for £1m as an investment.

What's your cut?
Before I pay my broker? Just shy of $30k
My good lady is trying to get a house just on the outskirts of Ottawa this week,the development company are releasing a small number of new builds onto the market,your name basically goes into the hat on Saturday and if your picked you get to buy one,is it the same in the states?Or is it first come first served?
In New Jersey where I am there aren't a whole lot of new build developments. That said the few that I have been involved in have been on a first come first served basis. In the event of multiple people wanting one then it goes to who puts in the best offer. We have a new development coming in late summer that will be very exclusive and they start at $2.2m for a 1 bedroom unit. Those have already sold out (8 of them) at over asking price.

my mates house :cool:
Your mate needs to fire his estate agent! Those pictures are horrific!!! It's like they were taken with a disposable camera.

Last edited:
I think you might be right actually. Think thatcher used the term Orpington man for something. Can't think where any mines would be mind.
Years ago I worked on site in London with a few ex miners from out there and when they were talking at bait time about those days their words and terminology was a lot like a few of my auld marras. @spitfire would know more about it than me.

Years ago I worked on site in London with a few ex miners from out there and when they were talking at bait time about those days their words and terminology was a lot like a few of my auld marras. @spitfire would know more about it than me.
The Kent mines were more out towards Deal I think. There were only 3 or 4 of them iirc
Place called petts wood.
Isn't that a bit of pikey area mate or am I getting mixed up?

Last edited:

Back