Rightmove Voyeurism

Just in the process of selling this bad boy. Makes me a very happy Realtor today!

Last edited:

Just in the process of selling this bad boy. Makes me a very happy Realtor today!

Used to deliver papers there when I was a kid.
Hi Dyanna.

What is it with septics and shit kitchens?
House is set so far back from the main road that its not been connected to the public sewer... The kitchen isn't great but the appliances are high end, so even replacing the dated counter tops and cabinets still a good investment.

canny smart that

I did notice that all the rooms have a TV in them.
When I moved into my house, they had had TVs in every room along with a phone in each. They had the main outdoor aerial along with 3 others in the loft. There was then various sets of splitters and coax running everywhere. I'm a bit anal about tidy cabling, and this lot had lengths of cable just sticking out of ceilings or in one case coming through the upstairs toilet ceiling, behind the wall paper then out through a hole in the floor to hang lose from the kitchen ceiling. The phones were pretty much the same, only they had splitters everwhere and really shit broadband. Once I ripped that out and went to one phone socket, I doubled the speed.

It is like some people can't survive in rooms without a TV and phone. We have one TV in the living room and that is it.
Same when we moved into our UK house in Thirsk, had TV & Satellite shite in every room, even the conservatory, they cables were everywhere, even up the exterior of the house in several places. Got a TV/Satellite bloke out and asked him to rip the lot out and take the dish down, gave me a strange look but got on with it. Got a 43" TV in the front room on free TV which my parents use, otherwise it's never switched on.

A good few nicer properties along there than that one, nice as it is. If I were to move back (highly unlikely) I'd love to get a place along there.
Any links?

I love the open plan kitchen, you get a better idea of what its like of you view the virtual video.

Kitchens at the bottom of the hallway with no door and opens up into a huge area.

Any links?

I love the open plan kitchen, you get a better idea of what its like of you view the virtual video.

Kitchens at the bottom of the hallway with no door and opens up into a huge area.

Not places on the market, but along that stretch. Cornmoor road in particular.

House is set so far back from the main road that its not been connected to the public sewer... The kitchen isn't great but the appliances are high end, so even replacing the dated counter tops and cabinets still a good investment.
My good lady is trying to get a house just on the outskirts of Ottawa this week,the development company are releasing a small number of new builds onto the market,your name basically goes into the hat on Saturday and if your picked you get to buy one,is it the same in the states?Or is it first come first served?

Not places on the market, but along that stretch. Cornmoor road in particular.
Its a nice place Whickham, I think that will probably be our next move, just have to find the right place.

My lasses Mam and Dad have downsized and bought a cracking bungalow up there.

Lovely that

Old Otterburn Hall popped up on some social media thing the other day which got me looking at the history.

It’s in a right state at the moment after closure 8 years back: Report - - Otterburn Hall Otterburn Northumberland September 2019 | Leisure Sites

But noticed it was purchased in 2015 (Luxury Northumberland hotel Otterburn Hall sells for £300,000 at auction) but as the pictures from the previous link show it doesn’t look like things are moving fast with the development.

Canny steal that for £300k, although the work needed would cost a canny bit I bet it could be made into some mansion house for any lotto winner.

What's your cut?

Its a nice place Whickham, I think that will probably be our next move, just have to find the right place.

My lasses Mam and Dad have downsized and bought a cracking bungalow up there.
Yep, certainly is. Triangle of whaggs and broom lane has lots of nice properties depending on having a healthy budget. Other areas too.

Back