Rightmove Voyeurism

:eek:

I doubt you'd make much money even if you were a builder.

Gable end needs a full brick wall building in, full refit inside with new kitchen, bathroom, carpets and doors.

Selling price would be 45-50k so you'd need to pick it up for less than 10 to give you a chance of any sort of return.

Pass

I hope they leave the living room commode though, save walking to the toilet when Match of the Day is on...

I doubt you'd make much money even if you were a builder.

Gable end needs a full brick wall building in, full refit inside with new kitchen, bathroom, carpets and doors.

Selling price would be 45-50k so you'd need to pick it up for less than 10 to give you a chance of any sort of return.

Pass

I hope they leave the living room commode though, save walking to the toilet when Match of the Day is on...

if you went for basic finishes and the cheapest bathrooms and kitchen and did the work yourself you could probably do it for about ten thousand. Still plenty of meat in there. Alternatively you could rent it out for a year or two and get your money back.

The 3 bed apartments on Rightmove for hadrians tower in Newcastle going for nearly £600k
Surely won’t sell for that

There's an apartment in Shields went for £1M apparently.

Converted call centre thingy. Probably about 8 time the size of those Newcastle ones mind.

Back