Rightmove Voyeurism

As someone else said I think most the Kent mines were further out towards the coast. Not sure if there was owt around Orpington.
There’s quite a history between families in Kent & the North East with migration off the farms to the pits through the 19th & early 20th centuries.
Some of your lot used to run the coal shuttles from the North East to Kent and ended up marrying Sunderland lasses and staying

Hope not. We've spent a lot of time there and it's really nice. I mean it's still effectively south east London like but for what we're paying I hope its not pikey. Just had our digs valued today so process is off and running.

It's not Kent like. Close as you'll get mind but still greater London. Part of Bromley
Difficult to try and pass off petts wood as south east London. Big houses there mind but it’s the suburbs.

Did you look chislehurst and elmstead woods. Decent places in Bickley as well.
Yeah we did. Chislehurst is a weird one as you're either at the parade or in the village and neither of which are handy for the station. Bickley is Victoria line and I need to be on early trains to canary wharf so couldn't justify. The schools at petts wood clinched it.

Yeah we did. Chislehurst is a weird one as you're either at the parade or in the village and neither of which are handy for the station. Bickley is Victoria line and I need to be on early trains to canary wharf so couldn't justify. The schools at petts wood clinched it.
MicMac is in Chislehurst. Some lovely gaffs around there and very countryside anarl. Stations in a weird place.

There ' s some decent houses going up at Morpeth just now. Not sure about the Ashington area, although I would think they' ll be the cheaper
Aye, been looking at all of them. Canny development going up at Ellington. Also one at East Sleekburn. Looked at the show home at Hadston anarl.

It's nice mind. As an aside we've got mortgage approval and our place will be listed next weekend. It's all a bit real.
We are getting a new wet room floor installed in the next couple of weeks and then getting the agents in to see what they think. I’m liking the idea of living up there tbh.

Back