Rick Parry Season resumption

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least 12 weeks.

I think you're letting wishful thinking cloud your judgment.
I agree vulnerable groups might have to isolate for more than 12, but 12 weeks is an initial thought for when we are starting to get a significant portion of the population already infected and no longer contagious. So I beg to differ about wishful thinking but neither of us know for sure.

Every single day that passes is a higher % of population already immune and no longer contagious. Once we have anti-body tests those people can go about normal life. And gradually certain parts of life can resume.

I think it is wishful thinking of you to think this level of lockdown can (or should) continue indefinitely.

Opinions eh, like areseholes we all have them and they all stink

I agree vulnerable groups might have to isolate for more than 12, but 12 weeks is an initial thought for when we are starting to get a significant portion of the population already infected and no longer contagious. So I beg to differ about wishful thinking but neither of us know for sure.

Every single day that passes is a higher % of population already immune and no longer contagious. Once we have anti-body tests those people can go about normal life. And gradually certain parts of life can resume.

I think it is wishful thinking of you to think this level of lockdown can (or should) continue indefinitely.

Currently it is indefinitely though.

I don't think this level of lockdown can continue indefinitely mind. But there's a big bit of middle ground between loosening the lockdown and allowing competitive professional contact sport again. Especially when you are talking about the partizan nature of professional football.

Last edited:
its not indeifnite..the law states reviewd every three weeks...so its a three week lockdown..
with the scientists having a 13 week plan..of which we have had the first four..or will have had on monday..
Of course it's indefinite you silly sausage. Unless you can tell me when it will definitely be lifted?

its not indeifnite..the law states reviewd every three weeks...so its a three week lockdown..
with the scientists having a 13 week plan..of which we have had the first four..or will have had on monday..
The lockdown is indefinite. '13 week plan' doesn't mean the lockdown will definitely be over in that amount of time.

wouldnt surprise me if bigger clubs try and get both cup competitions postponed next season to fit in all league games in a shorter period. Think we could definitely see the league cup not going ahead

If goes for one season I reckon it'll be scrapped for good.

Would make more sense to sack play offs off. Top 3 up and down would be easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back