Rick Parry Season resumption

With no fresh cash for struggling clubs, some might as well shut now. No income from the remainder of this season, next season’s PL money forwarded to clubs already so a shortfall next season.

Lot of clubs seriously up Schitt Creek - paddle or not.

With no fresh cash for struggling clubs, some might as well shut now. No income from the remainder of this season, next season’s PL money forwarded to clubs already so a shortfall next season.

i'd say the vast majority of league 1 and 2 clubs could be screwed. In theory the league will end at the end of July. If you give players 2 weeks pre-season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nixon's tweet specifically says this hasn't happened.

Next seasons FA and League cups one game only for every round I reckon. Semi final for both at neutral venues.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to let the lowest ranked team at the time of the draw to play at home, irrespective of the order they came out of the hat.

Very very optimistic to get all that done. Don't see it myself. Clubs have been furloughing staff etc but expected to be back in training in 4 weeks, no match fitness then play all those games in 56 days with Play offs over 3 legs ? Poor plan.

Back