Reporting a side effect or making a Claim for Vaccine injuries including death

Roger, you make a salient point, however, its the Vaccinated who are the ones suffering and furthermore, it appears the more vaccine intake the more suffering. All this and those affected the vaccinated are catching Covid multiple times.

All other disease like Cancer, Blood clots, Heart attacks are seeing massive increases in the vaccinated. These are the facts and cannot be disputed by anyone. The unvaccinated are healthy that the vaccinated. Fact

As a practicing Physician I can sadly (for you) say you are deluded and talking utter shite.

I have personal experience of probably around 1500 people with multiple vaccines and nothing of this sort is happening

Currently have a claim against doctors. What happened was I was Mis-diagnosed, had surgery which could have been avoided with an actual early diagnosis and been left with life changing changes.

Genuine. Folks claiming against a vaccine against something that could have killed them made that choice. All vaccines have potential side effects, a child knows this.

Anyone every reported a side effect through the official system or go on to make a claim?
Have you done this? So far nobody has confirmed that they are. Is this how you conduct research or are you in the process now and needing advice? After this first post you have made several claims, without evidence, you have insulted the intelligence of several posters yet claim to be trying to help people who so far don't want your help, not least because you appear to be lacking requisite medical qualifications which might inform your judgement and provide some reassurance that you are able to help people. My advice though is for anyone with a genuine, serious concern about the vaccine, is not to use a football forum as a reliable point of infirmation and advice but to seek medical health.

Currently have a claim against doctors. What happened was I was Mis-diagnosed, had surgery which could have been avoided with an actual early diagnosis and been left with life changing changes.

Genuine. Folks claiming against a vaccine against something that could have killed them made that choice. All vaccines have potential side effects, a child knows this.
The problem this time round with the Gene Therapy stuff is the public was coerced into taking it driven by a fear narrative although it was not fully tested and produced in months rather than the traditional 10 year cycle it takes for our usual vaccines.
This coupled with a no liability clause agreed by all governments allowed the manufactures to go ahead without penalty although there own testes proved it was fatal for some and life changing injuries for others including new born.
Originally we were told by various key figures and celebs that it would protect you and stop you catching and also stop passing it on with long term effectiveness, all of these were lies.
People need to ask themselves, why almost force a vaccination onto people for a virus which was no worse than the common flu with a survival rate of nearly 100% and those who did die were over the life span age anyway
The desire for the governments to make you take it cost people lively hoods and a huge recession which we are now facing, and all for what?

The problem this time round with the Gene Therapy stuff is the public was coerced into taking it driven by a fear narrative although it was not fully tested and produced in months rather than the traditional 10 year cycle it takes for our usual vaccines.
This coupled with a no liability clause agreed by all governments allowed the manufactures to go ahead without penalty although there own testes proved it was fatal for some and life changing injuries for others including new born.
Originally we were told by various key figures and celebs that it would protect you and stop you catching and also stop passing it on with long term effectiveness, all of these were lies.
People need to ask themselves, why almost force a vaccination onto people for a virus which was no worse than the common flu with a survival rate of nearly 100% and those who did die were over the life span age anyway
The desire for the governments to make you take it cost people lively hoods and a huge recession which we are now facing, and all for what?

It isn’t gene therapy. You are a liar.

Nobody was forced to take it. Please post a link of people saying it stopped you catching COVID, I must have missed this

It DID protect you, my mate tested positive before vaccine, I tested positive afterwards. The difference in us both was ridiculous, he broke ribs coughing so much, barely left his bed for a fortnight, I had symptoms of a bad cold and some chest pain

Last edited:
Nobody was forced to take it. Please post a link of people saying it stopped you catching COVID, I must have missed this

It DID protect you, my mate tested positive before vaccine, I tested positive afterwards. The difference in us both was ridiculous, he broke ribs coughing so much, barely left his bed for a fortnight, I had symptoms of a bad cold and some chest pain
Sorry Panhead the efficiency of the gene therapy if any only last a few hours if that. Many Peer groups have publications clearly pointing out this

Sorry Panhead the efficiency of the gene therapy if any only last a few hours if that. Many Peer groups have publications clearly pointing out this

Can you post link of people saying the vaccine STOPPED you catching Covid? You said it in previous post and I don’t recall reading or seeing it anywhere

As a practicing Physician I can sadly (for you) say you are deluded and talking utter shite.

I have personal experience of probably around 1500 people with multiple vaccines and nothing of this sort is happening
ahh but your part of the problem, your likely an agent of evil working for the great reset or something..... 🤣

Its scary how easy misinformation gets spread around these days, its healthy to question things but thats not what happens now, now we have a "view" and off people run to find "facts" to fit the persons view point, ignoring anything that goes against that view.

Only going to get worse I feel.

If only there was a vaccine for stupid.

First two (AZ) jabs left me with flu-like symptoms for a week.

The third jab I had was the BioNTech vaccine - within 2 hrs I started retching for 8 hours and had a blinding headache for two days. These were amongst the expected reactions but I was told to report any bad side effects so, once I got better, I filled out an online Yellow Card adverse reaction report and got on with my life.

Still haven't had Covid-19 so it must all work

Would love @Banter King to explain why he says these vaccines are gene therapy

Anyone every reported a side effect through the official system or go on to make a claim?
What ostensibly was an OP seeking discussion, within one reply revealed itself as a trojan horse to tired & empty vaccine syntax, delivered by someone apparently happy to out themselves as both impartial and half-understood conspiracy follower within their first dialogue.

Cannon fodder posting; even as a wind up it lowers the bar.

Last edited:

Back