Reporting a side effect or making a Claim for Vaccine injuries including death

The Incidence of Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Post COVID-19 Unvaccinated Patients—A Large Population-Based Study

Interesting. Particularly for those who were desperate to explain away an increase in heart problems as being due covid infection. Will just be dismissed as junk science or conspiracy theory though as it doesn't fit in with what they've been programmed to think.
I've had original Covid Delta and Omicron as well as Major Heart surgery 9 months prior to first UK covid infections Non vaccinated and lost a total of 7 days sickness 4 of which was in hospital. Non story imo. Diabetes and being overwight is more of a contribution factor in deaths contributed to Covid

I've had original Covid Delta and Omicron as well as Major Heart surgery 9 months prior to first UK covid infections Non vaccinated and lost a total of 7 days sickness 4 of which was in hospital. Non story imo. Diabetes and being overwight is more of a contribution factor in deaths contributed to Covid

Its saying theres no link between covid and heart inflammation mate. I agree with you but when there was a spate of athletes dropping left right and centre the covid cult was blaming the virus and not the obvious.

The Incidence of Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Post COVID-19 Unvaccinated Patients—A Large Population-Based Study

Interesting. Particularly for those who were desperate to explain away an increase in heart problems as being due covid infection. Will just be dismissed as junk science or conspiracy theory though as it doesn't fit in with what they've been programmed to think.
Covid infection gives you myocarditis though (only after they started vaccinating !)

Or so the Vaccines worshippers were ramming down peoples throats without any proper evidence except what the Pharma companies were telling everyone 🤨

A study of 200,000 people can’t be dismissed here

Study cohort was COVID-19 positive patients and the control group were patients who had not tested positive for COVID-19.
People who had received a COVID vaccine were excluded from the study. Have you posted this in the wrong thread?

Last edited:
Study cohort was COVID-19 positive patients and the control group were patients who had not tested positive for COVID-19.
People who had received a COVID vaccine were excluded from the study. Have you posted this in the wrong thread?
No. The point is, people were bleating on saying covid was causing myocarditis /pericarditis, and was responsible for the wave of athletes collapsing. That is all. I am not making any point about vaccinated people in relation to this study.

No. The point is, people were bleating on saying covid was causing myocarditis /pericarditis, and was responsible for the wave of athletes collapsing. That is all. I am not making any point about vaccinated people in relation to this study.

You are by inference though. It’s quite clear that your inference is that if COVID-19 wasn’t causing these heart problems, then that leaves only the vaccine.

You seem like a reasonable chap and not a lunatic, but please don’t try and pull the wool over anyone’s eyes here mate.

You not be directly referring to the vaccine, but it’s quite clear you’re leading people down the path of ‘if it wasn’t COVID, then it must have been the vaccine’.
Covid infection gives you myocarditis though (only after they started vaccinating !)

Or so the Vaccines worshippers were ramming down peoples throats without any proper evidence except what the Pharma companies were telling everyone 🤨

A study of 200,000 people can’t be dismissed here

It’s amusing that people such as yourself only like science when it agrees with you.

There are other studies that have found an association between COVID-19 and heart problems.

Do those studies invalidate this new one? No. Does this new one invalidate the previous ones? No. This new study adds a brick in the wall of the body of evidence.

That’s all. It’s an interesting finding but it by no means is definitive or conclusive on the issue.

I don’t remember having spoken to @Kermit before. I have however had many discussions with you, and you have on many occasions posted outright fake news and lies.

Last edited:
Yet you posted it on a thread about vaccines....

Good morning from hospital! After suffering from both myocarditis and pericarditis in January after covid. I played my first game of 5 a side after months of slowly building my fitness back. Sadly I'm back in hospital tonight after playing with the same suspected problem. I had covid and the booster around Christmas so doctors aren't sure which of the two or both as a combination has started it. However, vaccinations are still important for tried and tested viruses. Maybe the Pfizer booster was one too far for me. But all I know is that covid has been an absolute ****. Thank you to the NHS staff who got me back the first time round hopefully once my bloods come back I won't be readmitted to the heart ward.
Good morning from hospital! After suffering from both myocarditis and pericarditis in January after covid. I played my first game of 5 a side after months of slowly building my fitness back. Sadly I'm back in hospital tonight after playing with the same suspected problem. I had covid and the booster around Christmas so doctors aren't sure which of the two or both as a combination has started it. However, vaccinations are still important for tried and tested viruses. Maybe the Pfizer booster was one too far for me. But all I know is that covid has been an absolute ****. Thank you to the NHS staff who got me back the first time round hopefully once my bloods come back I won't be readmitted to the heart ward.
Aaah balls... its worse than the last time and another readmission to hospital for me.

Aaah balls... its worse than the last time and another readmission to hospital for me.
So you took the jabs and the booster which was meant to protect you from covid and ended up in the hospitial off it ? So either the jabs are shit OR the jabs have ended up giving you myocarditis. Either way the jabs have at best done nothing OR most likely made you have worse health problems

Yet you posted it on a thread about vaccines....

Because its relevant as people refuse to believe the vaccines could be causing the rise in pericarditis / myocarditis. Basically, when footballers and fans were collapsing left, right and centre right in the middle of the roll out, two explanations were offered. The jabs or the virus. This appears to rule one of those options out. You can then draw your own conclusions.

Good morning. Im sorry you are suffering from these problems. Hoping you get better soon.

Last edited:
So you took the jabs and the booster which was meant to protect you from covid and ended up in the hospitial off it ? So either the jabs are shit OR the jabs have ended up giving you myocarditis. Either way the jabs have at best done nothing OR most likely made you have worse health problems
Yes I think my overall point was that maybe these vaccinations have been released too quickly. But I worry that people now are using this to avoid other proven vaccinations. Finally, I am one case study of the millions of people who have been vaccinated for covid so I may be just unlucky.

Yes I think my overall point was that maybe these vaccinations have been released too quickly. But I worry that people now are using this to avoid other proven vaccinations. Finally, I am one case study of the millions of people who have been vaccinated for covid so I may be just unlucky.
Speedy recovery

Quick update. I have tested positive for covid in the hospitial. But had no symptoms before playing football. Seem the vaccination did its job in quashing covid symptoms but to the detriment of me then running around a hot sports hall for 80 minutes and ending up giving myself a stress heart again.

Because its relevant as people refuse to believe the vaccines could be causing the rise in pericarditis / myocarditis. Basically, when footballers and fans were collapsing left, right and centre right in the middle of the roll out, two explanations were offered. The jabs or the virus. This appears to rule one of those options out. You can then draw your own conclusions.

Good morning. Im sorry you are suffering from these problems. Hoping you get better soon.
"Two explanations" is a false dichotomy though. There are an infinite number of explanations for anything.

Regarding clusters of disease, the most likely explanation is usually "complete coincidence".

Humans are abysmal at estimating probabilities, because are brains are wired to see patterns even when there are no genuine patterns.

Give over man. What a load of shite.
You are sopt on, but If you embrace chaos you can dismiss patterns...I teach on this principle.
Hope nobody listens as you’re full of shit

So which bit of the study is in reference to vaccines then?

You're welcome to try and explain it. You won't but feel free to give it a go. I read and summarise clinical trial papers a lot for work in relation to the cost effectiveness of drugs so happy to engage from that point of view

Back