Reporting a side effect or making a Claim for Vaccine injuries including death

Missed this thread last night.
My only comment is that the best way to deal with shite like this is to ignore it.
Don't respond. It's what he wants.

As a practicing Physician I can sadly (for you) say you are deluded and talking utter shite.

I have personal experience of probably around 1500 people with multiple vaccines and nothing of this sort is happening
No no mate, never mind your qualifications and shit, this lad uses google.

Just to put it out there having read the first page. I got my third jab in October 2021 and from the night of the jab I had the most violent headaches almost every day until I finally got covid in December 2021. After covid the headaches went.

All 3 jabs were Pfizer and I was front line NHS.

Very strange

Last edited:
As a practicing Physician I can sadly (for you) say you are deluded and talking utter shite.

I have personal experience of probably around 1500 people with multiple vaccines and nothing of this sort is happening

Don't you think it is a disgrace that the vaccine, sorry "gene therapy" didn't stop people catching cancer and having heart attacks though?

I have mentioned on here before that on very rare occasions I get visual migraines. Quite often several years apart - but I had two within a couple of days of my first Covid jab......the thing is they were 2 days BEFORE my first jab - had they been a few days later, I would have almost certainly blamed them as a side-effect of it!

I did have some side effects (a rash and aching muscles) but wasn't surprised by this and despite rumours to the contrary I am still very much alive today.

Don't you think it is a disgrace that the vaccine, sorry "gene therapy" didn't stop people catching cancer and having heart attacks though?

I have mentioned on here before that on very rare occasions I get visual migraines. Quite often several years apart - but I had two within a couple of days of my first Covid jab......the thing is they were 2 days BEFORE my first jab - had they been a few days later, I would have almost certainly blamed them as a side-effect of it!

I did have some side effects (a rash and aching muscles) but wasn't surprised by this and despite rumours to the contrary I am still very much alive today.
Just to let you know that balanced, rational explanations can be seen as provocative by a certain type of poster.

Be careful out there 👍

I dont think people know how closely events are monitored medically - any serious event is reported and recorded - they get loads

I can still remember when I was working in a surgical unit and one of the patients had a stroke and died the day before his procedure - the consultant when I told him said ' Thank fuck that happened today and not tomorrow' as he would have been drowning in paperwork from the reporting requirements

Back