Reporting a side effect or making a Claim for Vaccine injuries including death

Need to grow up a tad, many people have died or been left seriously injured by the trial Gene Therapy

That will be true.

What I can say is I personally know of people who have died and others who have been and still are seriously ill as a result of having contracted the virus without being vaccinated.
I personally don't know of anyone who has died or had any lasting side effects from the vaccines.

Anecdotal evidence, I know. But I form a lot of my views that way.

No vaccine or drug in the world is totally safe and sadly when you vaccinate 90% of the population some will react badly to it.

That will be true.

What I can say is I personally know of people who have died and others who have been and still are seriously ill as a result of having contracted the virus without being vaccinated.
I personally don't know of anyone who has died or had any lasting side effects from the vaccines.

Anecdotal evidence, I know. But I form a lot of my views that way.

No vaccine or drug in the world is totally safe and sadly when you vaccinate 90% of the population some will react badly to it.
Roger, you make a salient point, however, its the Vaccinated who are the ones suffering and furthermore, it appears the more vaccine intake the more suffering. All this and those affected the vaccinated are catching Covid multiple times.

All other disease like Cancer, Blood clots, Heart attacks are seeing massive increases in the vaccinated. These are the facts and cannot be disputed by anyone. The unvaccinated are healthy that the vaccinated. Fact

Roger, you make a salient point, however, its the Vaccinated who are the ones suffering and furthermore, it appears the more vaccine intake the more suffering. All this and those affected the vaccinated are catching Covid multiple times.

All other disease like Cancer, Blood clots, Heart attacks are seeing massive increases in the vaccinated. These are the facts and cannot be disputed by anyone. The unvaccinated are healthy that the vaccinated. Fact

Prove that

a) this claim is true

AND

b) the vaccine is causal in this supposed increase

If you can’t then you’re a liar.

Logon or register to see this image

Don't shoot the messenger, I am here to help

The proof is easy to find, I have to try and get you people to wake up and look for yourselves

So you're a liar then. Got it.

You must be making things up because cranks like you would break their neck to post the first 'study' that shows what they think it means.
Do some simple work on the internet Frijj. I know it can be difficult for people to accept they have been conned into taking Gene Therapy which is known to cause death and horrific injuries

People like you think the government is trying to help you but in fact you couldn't be further from the truth

I am available for a personal chat if you need guidance

Do some simple work on the internet Frijj. I know it can be difficult for people to accept they have been conned into taking Gene Therapy which is known to cause death and horrific injuries

People like you think the government is trying to help you but in fact you couldn't be further from the truth

I am available for a personal chat if you need guidance

You don’t have any evidence for your claim do you? :lol:

Lots of bluster but no facts. I can’t say I’m surprised.

Back