Red Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you not remember all the Irish lads coming over to support us during the Drumaville days?
How many and where are they now? Are you honestly comparing them to what Man United, Spurs, Arsenal get?

So you never heard other fans have ago about our empty seats? The leaving early is mentioned a lot too.
Name the clubs they support?
Mind the leaving early boils my piss but I'm told that every club does it when I start a thread on here after every match.

Last edited:
As I see it...Sunderland till I die showcased Sunderland around the world, on the back of this Sunderland in league 1 was highlighted in terms of biggest attendances (average) as well as boxing day etc. It has been common knowledge that SD has mooted the need for investment...This has all perked the ears up for potential buyers and moneymen......What is the biggest advertising model in the world??..........The Premier League............I see it as more of a coincidence that Sunderland has been mentioned from Red Bull where they can own a club to be in the premier league withinn 5 years for relative peanuts compared to 300 - 400 million that you would have to pay for a club already in the Premier league, in addition if this is just wishful thinking on my part, as soon as that statement from red bull was released SD and the rest should have been on the phone like a flash inviting them over for talks!
To your last point. Anyone think this happens? As in owners actively contact potential buyers directly?

Why not? That's how most deals are probably done, it's just business at the end of the day.

Maybe to get the ball rolling it's done at a lower level but eventually, the top guys need to get around a desk and talk.
No reason not. Just you hear of buying showing interest. Wonder if the owners picked up on the quote and at least asked how interested they'd be

No reason not. Just you hear of buying showing interest. Wonder if the owners picked up on the quote and at least asked how interested they'd be
Probably far too much to ask but speedy did say a call was made last week. You never know hopefully it was to them.

How many and where are they now? Are you honestly comparing them to what Man United, Spurs, Arsenal get?

Name the clubs they support?
Mind the leaving early boils my piss but I'm told that every club does it when I start a thread on here after every match.
It does happen at every club however for whatever reason we are the ones that receive the most critism for it.

It does happen at every club however for whatever reason we are the ones that receive the most critism for it.
Unfortunately I think it’s because the stadium isn’t full to start with then when people leave early it looks worse. It happens at every club especially ones where they are getting humped every week like we did in the prem/champo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back