Red Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apart from they ripped up the history of former teams to create these franchised clubs. Universally hated by the Fanbase in Germany and other countries they've entered into.

Haway man, we're having a tough few years but like to think we're still considered a big club at least in the UK.

SKY seem to think so as they still screen us live when they can.
Sky showed us
Apart from they ripped up the history of former teams to create these franchised clubs. Universally hated by the Fanbase in Germany and other countries they've entered into.

Haway man, we're having a tough few years but like to think we're still considered a big club at least in the UK.

SKY seem to think so as they still screen us live when they can.
When we were in the PL we were on no more than the likes of Bornmouth are now. Yes we are in a bit now as we are playing the likes of Fleetwood.
We are not considered a big club outside the NE. I think the fact we have lost out on a few players to league 1/championship rivals shows you that too

Badge designed by a Newcastle Council Tourism Dept graphics person as a private job.

Have you read the original link?

Yeh I have.
A team in league one and Sunderland and MK Dons as EXAMPLES.
did you read the original link or like others just see red bull and Sunderland and dream of winning the league?

99.9%......using your six from earlier I've got 5 that wouldn't support it so your percentage isn't looking that good.

But aye agree it's highly unlikely it will happen
So you are saying Sunderland fans wont support this. :)

If you would rather we stay stay in Div 3 you are fcking idiot or a mag.

Red bull are not interested in the club.
They weren’t years ago and are not now.
People are making it all up.
Whether they are or they arent a senior employee is quoted as saying if they were interested SAFC would be an option so that is wrong.

Last edited:
Sky showed us

When we were in the PL we were on no more than the likes of Bornmouth are now. Yes we are in a bit now as we are playing the likes of Fleetwood.
We are not considered a big club outside the NE. I think the fact we have lost out on a few players to league 1/championship rivals shows you that too

I still think you underestimate how other fans think of SAFC. Teams like Leeds, Sheff Wed etc have been out of the top flight for a while but I'd still them a big club over the likes of Bournemouth, Fulham, Norwich any day

So you are saying Sunderland fans wont support this. :)

If you would rather we stay stay in Div 3 you are fcking idiot or a mag.

Whether they are or they arent a senior employee is quoted as saying if they were interested SAFC would be an option so that is wrong.
An idiot or a mag.... I'm neither.

I still think you underestimate how other fans think of SAFC. Teams like Leeds, Sheff Wed etc have been out of the top flight for a while but I'd still them a big club over the likes of Bournemouth, Fulham, Norwich any day

You had a sample of 6 of your mates, I canvassed 5 (all season card holders) and all said they wouldn't be happy with the name change. So on that aye I'm saying it wouldn't be universally accepted.

You're being daft if you think this all hangs on changing the team name.

Last edited:

You had a sample of 6 of your mates, I canvassed 5 (all season card holders) and all said they wouldn't be happy with the name change. So on that aye I'm saying it wouldn't be universally accepted.

I think you're overestimating what other fans think of us as a club. They don't look at the 30k plus fans they look at the 18k empty seats.

Ill accept you may be neither but any Sunderland supporter not wanting significant investment in the club? Really? If you were happy with what you watched last season in Div3 you must be easy pleased if you want to keep watching that. I think we deserve better given our infrastructure, fanbase and history but heyho.

As a fan of 37yr I wouldn’t be overly keen on a name change however if that’s what it take then I am in. I think it’s all hypothetical anyway don’t see the name change being allowed and don’t see it happening

Ill accept you may be neither but any Sunderland supporter not wanting significant investment in the club? Really? If you were happy with what you watched last season in Div3 you must be easy pleased if you want to keep watching that. I think we deserve better given our infrastructure, fanbase and history but heyho.
I do want significant investment, but the team name would be off limits for me.
They probably know it wouldn't be that easy in England anyway so possibly just look at the Stadium Name, Shirt Sponsor etc.

Not the Red Bull shite again.

Don't tell me a Red Bull delivery van has been seen outside the SoL :eek:
:lol:

Last edited:
I think you're overestimating what other fans think of us as a club. They don't look at the 30k plus fans they look at the 18k empty seats.
Don't be stupid.

Sky boys maybe.

Your average fan with more than half a brain and a memory longer than five minutes will appreciate the size of the club.

Don't be stupid.

Sky boys maybe.

Your average fan with more than half a brain and a memory longer than five minutes will appreciate the size of the club.
You think, you ask people in their 20/30s now what they think of Sunderland.
What do you think the average Birmingham fan thinks of Sunderland. Sky has been around for nearly 30 years now, I'd say most football fans now have been brought up on sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back