Rate My Takeaway

It’s feels wrong watching it. I’m sat there after thinking ‘niknak, you’ve sat there for half an hour watching a fat lad eat a takeaway’

still think it’s class mind

I think its his personality and catchphrases that make it. He could probably move onto other things rather than eating crap tbh. Maybe visit places around the country and meet people? Then he could still say "back on the road again"

whats exactly canny about him?I watched 2 minutes and had to turn him off
Fancy that, I don't mean him as such but the stuff and places he reviews. Don't mind him personally either. . Reminds me of the man v food guy . Bit enthusiasm for his bait . Got to be better than that poor man's Jonny Vegas on here .

I've never seen him finish a complete takeaway, probably takes it back home for the family to finish. I suppose it's his business so and for all I know he might be a salad eater. Saw the 2nd one in Heaton yesterday. Enough to feed 2 families for £24 he hardly touched it. It's not man v food though so that's a plus.

20k a month!!!
Mental.

He must claim something back on the food he buys as he's always asking for the receipts and pays in cash.

He’ll be VAT registered now I’d have thought making that kind of poke. I highly doubt there’d be any kind of fiddle going on either tbh, it’s pretty risky when you’re running a popular YouTube channel when the HMRC will be watching. I remember him saying he just prefers paying cash, he has used his card a few times too.

The world has gone seriously weird. Why the F would I want to watch someone eat food? Its like watching someone take a dump while telling me how they rate it.

Back