Rate My Takeaway

He just seems to be needlessly dragging them out now. I get that the longer they are then the more coin he makes from YouTube ads but it’s just making them boring. That bloody stupid singing does my napper in anarl. I’m out...

Unless he changes the format up a bit, I can see him losing views. I enjoyed the channel originally but it's stagnated and got stale very quick.

One video a day is too much - both in over saturation terms and from a health point of view, the bloke is getting visibly larger.

Unless he changes the format up a bit, I can see him losing views. I enjoyed the channel originally but it's stagnated and got stale very quick.

One video a day is too much - both in over saturation terms and from a health point of view, the bloke is getting visibly larger.

I don’t like criticising Danny but his clips are way too long now. Some running to near 30 mins and it’s 15 mins before he’s got his food.

I don’t like criticising Danny but his clips are way too long now. Some running to near 30 mins and it’s 15 mins before he’s got his food.

He’s obviously trying to make hay whilst the sun shines and totally fair play for that. Maybe he knows it’s a limited shelf life but I think he’s putting them out there way too much, twice or three times a week would be way better

Been to the place on Chilli Road he reviewed yesterday and it’s really good.

He’ll do 5 or 6 in a day I’d imagine

Has to be. Although I’m enjoying the channel, his diet is having a visible effect on him and you’ve got to think he needs to reign it in a bit because he’s getting visibly bigger and it can’t be good for his long term health.

Been to the place on Chilli Road he reviewed yesterday and it’s really good.

Has to be. Although I’m enjoying the channel, his diet is having a visible effect on him and you’ve got to think he needs to reign it in a bit because he’s getting visibly bigger and it can’t be good for his long term health.
Would love to know how much cash he’s making from it.

good luck to him!

Would love to know how much cash he’s making from it.

good luck to him!

It’ll be enough to support him full time for sure. He must think it has a limited shelf life so he’s doing the daily upload to maximise the money while he’s getting pushed by the algorithm but you’ve got to wonder how sustainable it is as it’s obviously taking a toll on his body. It’s not healthy and I’m conflicted watching it tbh, I really think he needs to get a hold on the weight gain and think of his longer term wellbeing.

Back