Rate My Takeaway

Possibly the best YouTube channel about at the minute. Mine used to be Marble Olympics but this bloke has stolen the top spot over the last few days. :cool:

Anyone else watch him? Here he is reviewing a full English -

I had no idea what this was until about 2 hours ago.
Since when my lad and I have watched the 2017 event and are hooked.
He's even got a favourite team!!

It can't just me that doesn't get the appeal?
It's a bloke eating food and the food doesn't look anything special at all. He seems a decent bloke but what's the appeal in watching more and more of his videos, I just find them dull to be honest? What draws people in to watching?

It can't just me that doesn't get the appeal?
It's a bloke eating food and the food doesn't look anything special at all. He seems a decent bloke but what's the appeal in watching more and more of his videos, I just find them dull to be honest? What draws people in to watching?

liked watching when he started but bored now, its a bloke eating takeaways making you hungry. its ok if you have fetish watching others eat food :lol: and have the time to watch all his vids

He’s good to watch but far too much of a nice lad to give even the grottiest of grease houses a good slating. Even thst minging box of fried shite he got In Scotland got a 2/10 and he was very diplomatic with his review.

His personality and how he is on camera is better than the content.

The only one I watched was a few minutes worth and he had chocolate on his face. I got the gist of it and didn't watch any of the others.

I got slaughtered for daring to say it wasn't very entertaining earlier in the thread. Looks like the early appeal is wearing off now and people are starting to realise he isn't that funny actually and it's just a fat lad eating takeaways.

All the absolute best to him mind, I hope he's made a fortune and is having the time of his life, I just think its lowest common denominator entertainment.

Back