Rate My Takeaway

The world has gone seriously weird. Why the F would I want to watch someone eat food? Its like watching someone take a dump while telling me how they rate it.
I must admit it got boring for me very quickly too. I don't think it's very entertaining, but each to their own.

Seems like a nice bloke so would rather he make some dollar from it than some narcissistic little spenk of a youtuber.

I must admit it got boring for me very quickly too. I don't think it's very entertaining, but each to their own.

Seems like a nice bloke so would rather he make some dollar from it than some narcissistic little spenk of a youtuber.

Exactly. Have you seen some of the youtubers who must make a mint on there just for doing daft shit or playing computer games?

At least with this its somewhat informative telling the public where best to go for bait
Is it informative though? I watched a few before I got bored and I can only really remember one in Scotland that he didn’t rate. It just became a padded out monologue of him eating bait, singing in a silly voice and saying all the bait was good.

Fair play to him, I hope he makes a shit load of money out of it but I can’t help feeling it will pretty short lived.

Is it informative though? I watched a few before I got bored and I can only really remember one in Scotland that he didn’t rate. It just became a padded out monologue of him eating bait, singing in a silly voice and saying all the bait was good.

Fair play to him, I hope he makes a shit load of money out of it but I can’t help feeling it will pretty short lived.
Why would you want to watch something about shite places to eat?

Why would you want to watch something about shite places to eat?
Exactly. He goes to places people recommend that are good not places that are shit. Wouldn’t suit him slagging places off.

That said his reviews are way too long. You can skip the first 10 to 15 mins before you get to the bait.

He's becoming more popular. Its more about his infectious character for me.

He's judging street food competitions now with Chris Kamara 🤣

It has become a bit boring. It's more or less the same carry on...but the lad Danny seems a good lad and I hope he continues. I still have a look at the odd one, just as I have a look at beard meats food and Kyle v food and Joel Hansen. Mark Wiens is a world food traveller who makes his money testing different foods around the world. His actions in eating can be funny.

I'm more into building and what not. Charlie Collison...Stoke, stoves and property maintenance, Changy, who is also the brother of the lads who's channel is Stoke, stoves and property maintenance.
Skill builder's good and Robin Clevett for those with the building mindset.

One thing for sure, there's enough out there to cater for all tastes and cut out the boredom when people have time to spare/relax.

It has become a bit boring. It's more or less the same carry on...but the lad Danny seems a good lad and I hope he continues. I still have a look at the odd one, just as I have a look at beard meats food and Kyle v food and Joel Hansen. Mark Wiens is a world food traveller who makes his money testing different foods around the world. His actions in eating can be funny.

I'm more into building and what not. Charlie Collison...Stoke, stoves and property maintenance, Changy, who is also the brother of the lads who's channel is Stoke, stoves and property maintenance.
Skill builder's good and Robin Clevett for those with the building mindset.

One thing for sure, there's enough out there to cater for all tastes and cut out the boredom when people have time to spare/relax.
For large scale building and design, have a look at a channel called The B1M.

Covers megaprojects and the like. British lad runs it so it's not your usual overblown American shite. Very informative and professional.

It keeps popping up on the 'recommended' bit on me YouTube so I watched a few and they're all rubbish. He seems canny but his crack is boring as fuck and the clips are really poorly put together - there's no editing at all - it literally shows you him waiting for his bait in real time. It's baffling how he's got so popular.

Very moving that but what a character. Great he’s doing well and it’s all for his kids.
For large scale building and design, have a look at a channel called The B1M.

Covers megaprojects and the like. British lad runs it so it's not your usual overblown American shite. Very informative and professional.

This blokes canny good for building mad shit. He’s a bit annoying mind. You seen him before?

Last edited:

Back