Rate My Takeaway

Possibly the best YouTube channel about at the minute. Mine used to be Marble Olympics but this bloke has stolen the top spot over the last few days. :cool:

Anyone else watch him? Here he is reviewing a full English -

Great, isn’t he :lol: The channel’s blown up since he posted that video

Great, isn’t he :lol: The channel’s blown up since he posted that video

Aye :lol:

Sat and watched him all last night. The Chinese takeaway that swears at customers and the Scottish takeaway that batters everything and throws it in a box were the highlights for me. Love his little table I might start doing it.
Eggs look a bit spunky

Danny says they were perfectly done. 🍳

He's great, proper character, hope he's making a few quid out of it.

He's some size like, must be piling it on pouching this much bait as well. Love how he will eat any old shite and say it tastes lovely. :lol: Some of it (most) has looked grim.

Aye same hope it’s a good little earner for him. He only ever seems to take one bite of everything though, he probably demolishes it off camera. :lol:
This guy should be on TV, very entertaining, great review of the pavement cafe meal, he can pouch some gear though.

I agree mate, he’d give Gogglebox a run for its money for best thing on telly.

Possibly the best YouTube channel about at the minute. Mine used to be Marble Olympics but this bloke has stolen the top spot over the last few days. :cool:

Anyone else watch him? Here he is reviewing a full English -

He’s great. Really nice bloke. Always makes me hungry. That one with the pork sandwich in Sheffield looked class as well

Hes seems to get a big push from the algorithm on youtube for some reason. I got recommendations for weeks before I clicked on one and now half of them are for his channel.
I can't imagine eating all this crap is doing him any good either.

Back