Racism at Yorkshire CCC

Mr Waters hasn't covered himself in glory throughout either. I always suspected it was a right wing local version if the Torygraph but the coverage of the Yorkshire scandal has taken the biscuit

Way it was worded reads a current major England player, no?
At no point in the article does it say 'current', which makes me think its not as big a name as the headline suggests.

It might even be Ballance or someone.

Although Root was pictured with Pietersen, Vaughan and Pierce Morgan last week, so maybe he's a complete w*nker after all.

At no point in the article does it say 'current', which makes me think its not as big a name as the headline suggests.

It might even be Ballance or someone.

Although Root was pictured with Pietersen, Vaughan and Pierce Morgan last week, so maybe he's a complete w*nker after all.
Despite my past dislike of him and my suggestion, I'd be amazed if it was Bairstow. In face, he strikes me as the sort of bloke who'd call it out if he heard it.

Root - remember a few year ago when he scolded Gabriel like a schoolboy because he called someone gay? That was pure instinct - I couldn't imagine him using "p**i".

Just the only two names I could think of based on the headline and acricle.

That's obviously assuming it isn't just shite clickbait.

Despite my past dislike of him and my suggestion, I'd be amazed if it was Bairstow. In face, he strikes me as the sort of bloke who'd call it out if he heard it.

Root - remember a few year ago when he scolded Gabriel like a schoolboy because he called someone gay? That was pure instinct - I couldn't imagine him using "p**i".

It won't be, I was just being facetious about Root and the bellends he chose to hang out with last week.

It's the Daily Heil, if it was either of them two it would be a lot more prominent story and the words 'CURRENT ENGLAND STAR' would be all over that article.

It'll be someone like Bresnan would be my bet, maybe even someone less high profile.

Bairstow seems like a lovely bloke

"Five current and former players have been reprimanded by the Cricket Discipline Commission for non-recent social media posts.

Jack Brooks, Evelyn Jones, Andrew Gale, Danni Wyatt and Azeem Rafiq each admitted to charges brought against them by the ECB"

Wisden .

"Five current and former players have been reprimanded by the Cricket Discipline Commission for non-recent social media posts.

Jack Brooks, Evelyn Jones, Andrew Gale, Danni Wyatt and Azeem Rafiq each admitted to charges brought against them by the ECB"

Wisden .

More detail on BBC

There is something weird about rafiq mind. I’ve been following him closely for two years and there is something I can’t quite put my finger on.
It depends what you mean as weird. he is probably mentally unwell given the systematic racism he has suffered over a sustained period. Would probably impact how someone would act or appear.

It depends what you mean as weird. he is probably mentally unwell given the systematic racism he has suffered over a sustained period. Would probably impact how someone would act or appear.
Not a fan of pre empting someone having mental health but Yes, maybe. Difficult to put my finger on it tbh.

Back