Racism at Yorkshire CCC

Heard from those that still go that attendances have been way down this year, and will most likely drop again for what is most likely going to be a season of friendlies in div 2 if the ECB have their way with the new format, as there won't be any promotion next season if they're gearing up for that. Just a shame they kept the internationals as that is all that is keeping the whole rotten affair in business.

Heard from those that still go that attendances have been way down this year, and will most likely drop again for what is most likely going to be a season of friendlies in div 2 if the ECB have their way with the new format, as there won't be any promotion next season if they're gearing up for that. Just a shame they kept the internationals as that is all that is keeping the whole rotten affair in business.
Cant work you out pal . A yorkshireman that seems to want to see the club extinct. 🤷

I was born in Yorkshire, always lived in Yorkshire and will die in Yorkshire. I played cricket for over 35 years and have continued to love the game well after I retired from playing.

Over those many years I have witnessed first hand various occurences at Yorkshire CCC (at different levels) that mean I have absolutely no affinity or respect for that club. That will never change.

These are matters outwith the racism that the club have been found guilty of and indeed admitted.

Since 1992 in terms of First Class cricket, my county of preference has always been Durham. Likewise, that will never change.

Whilst it may seem odd to many going against your own county, for me life is about doing what you feel is right, sticking to good principles and been honest with yourself and others.

Whey aye he's only gone and rumbled me after 6 yeahs on this forum. Marra, pet, like ;)

Hawaaaaaaay
I THINK he's trying to imply Silly Point is a Durham fan pretending to be a Yorkie to slag them off?

Could be wrong though. You'd need the enigma code to actually crack it

ok lads, i think i might have sussed this.

i think he's comparing silly point to the sort of lad who'd gan on a mag board and slag off the lads to appear cool or fit in, or whatever.

ok lads, i think i might have sussed this.

i think he's comparing silly point to the sort of lad who'd gan on a mag board and slag off the lads to appear cool or fit in, or whatever.
Why would a Sunderland fan do that? :lol:

Think I made my passion for YCCC quite clear on here, where they have never been at all popular, before all this kicked off

Getting back on topic does anyone know what the full extent of Yorkshire's punishment will be?

I've heard a points deduction is likely for next season but no idea how many points.

Will there be a fine? Stripped of any internationals?

I stumbled across an article on The Yorkshire Post’s Facebook page by Chris Waters about a club destroyed. The comments section is frankly unbelievable. Not even thinly veiled racism. It is all lies from Rafiq and the club and players are innocent.

Back