Racism at Yorkshire CCC

Could be very wrong but I would be stunned if any of the regular England players from Yorkshire were involved
Likewise but the point is, so long as Yorkshire cover up, everyone is under suspicion,. Until the findings are made public the innocent aren't exonerated, where's Yorkshire's "duty of care to their employees" there?
what surprises me is how quiet the media have been on this. Sky did a lunchtime piece on racism in cricket yesterday yet no mention of the Yorkshire enquiry.

Agreed and by the same token, those of us that have suspicions about certain people may be completely wide of the mark. But we need to know either way.

Looks like the club are desperately trying to avoid anything coming out until the close season, when they think no one will notice

MPs calling on YCCC to publish the findings immediately.
It’s a pity that Julian Knight, Steve Brine, Damian Green, Damian Hines, Giles Watling and Heather Wheeler don’t put the same pressure on their own party’s racism inquiry… 🤔

The state of that summary as well. So much focus given to what wasn't upheld.

Be hoped the full report gets leaked.
Absolutely disgraceful mate, It actually makes Yorkshire look like even bigger arseholes.

Releasing the statement 16 minutes after the announcement of the test cancellation after we’ve been waiting a year is absolutely shocking as well.

To compound things even more, as if they wanted to make themselves look even bigger twats they give poor Rafiqs team just 5 minutes warning that the findings were going to be released, despite previous demands.

shocking behaviour

Absolutely disgraceful mate, It actually makes Yorkshire look like even bigger arseholes.

Releasing the statement 16 minutes after the announcement of the test cancellation after we’ve been waiting a year is absolutely shocking as well.

To compound things even more, as if they wanted to make themselves look even bigger twats they give poor Rafiqs team just 5 minutes warning that the findings were going to be released, despite previous demands.

shocking behaviour
I'd be lying if I said I was surprised by their behaviour today. Why change the habits of a lifetime?

According to Hutton, the report said there was "insufficient evidence to conclude that Yorkshire County Cricket Club is institutionally racist."

Back