Quinn and a Chinese Consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why post utter bollocks like this? Not a chance would Quinn ever get involved with us again, he's still running his fingers under cold water after getting them burnt last time

Why post utter bollocks like this? Not a chance would Quinn ever get involved with us again, he's still running his fingers under cold water after getting them burnt last time

I agree it won't happen but how did he get his fingers burnt? Drumaville made a tidy profit when they sold up to Short.

Made a profit then a decent salary. You never know. ;)

Short was in China a couple of months ago.
this is correct its a company who deals in metals he is trying to buy
Also Ellis was at a hotel next to Newcastle airport last Thursday for a meeting with 1 local guy and 6 hedgefunders from the city, a good few on here knew about it but said nothing so no data breech there then

Made a profit then a decent salary. You never know. ;)
Niall did not get what he was promised when the deal was concluded thanks to Ellis new vision of SAFC he basically shafted Quinny and he has not forgot that
there is no truth in the Quinny/Chinese take over, if you remember i said nowt would happen till April or May 17 on the takeover front well at least Ellis is starting to talk to possible investors rather than a takeover.

this is correct its a company who deals in metals he is trying to buy
Also Ellis was at a hotel next to Newcastle airport last Thursday for a meeting with 1 local guy and 6 hedgefunders from the city, a good few on here knew about it but said nothing so no data breech there then

Niall did not get what he was promised when the deal was concluded thanks to Ellis new vision of SAFC he basically shafted Quinny and he has not forgot that
there is no truth in the Quinny/Chinese take over, if you remember i said nowt would happen till April or May 17 on the takeover front well at least Ellis is starting to talk to possible investors rather than a takeover.
or so i was told on Monday of last week by a local business guy who may be involved

Last edited:
If we're cheap enough it could happen. Depends on Short's valuation of us and no doubt wants his money well and truly back if he leaves. Won't get excited until a dragon wanders along Roker seafront pulling a coach full of bullion and singing the ping pong song :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back