RAWA Questions For The Club/Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Whey it doesn't.

I've never been sure what the point of one would be anyway - just use the bridge that's there. And where would you put it? It'd have to be friggin massive to go anywhere but right next to the existing bridge.

Its in the stadium Park plans off 2017, direct link from VAUX development to the Sheepfolds/SOL

Let's just give up then and let Stew and Charlie run our club into the ground without challenging their stewardship.

Lets not be dramatic here! I’d also like to know whats in it for the investors but we’re not going to find out off CM

Beginning to wish i’d never bothered informing you of what was said on the podcast in the first place

This place man 😂

@Ghandi Floss sorry to be a pain mate, but could you push them on the Coventry shambles? It will be interesting to hear their preparations for one week sat

Brother works for the local authorities mate and he told me saturday that theres in excess of 50 police officers working overtime for the coventry game

To put that in some form of contrast the last three home games have not been policed at all

Let's just give up then and let Stew and Charlie run our club into the ground without challenging their stewardship.

Who says the lack of comment on the deal is down to them? There are two parties to any deal. The people behind FPP are very private individuals - you'll struggle to find much publically available information on them as individuals. I can easily see a situation where they've embargoed any talk about the details.

Last edited:
Who says the lack of comment on the deal is down to them? There are two parties to any deal. The people behind FPP are very private individuals - you'll struggle to find much publically available information on them as individuals. I can easily see a situation where they've embargoed any talk about the details.
Then why wasn't that Charlie's answer. He should still then be questioned about the opaque nature of the deal with FPP.

Then why wasn't that Charlie's answer. He should still then be questioned about the opaque nature of the deal with FPP.

To which there will be no reply. That's the nature of non-disclosure agreements - you can't say anything other than that investment has come in (and I know of some where you couldn't even say that.

To which there will be no reply. That's the nature of non-disclosure agreements - you can't say anything other than that investment has come in (and I know of some where you couldn't even say that.
I totally get where you are coming from but the awkward questions should still be asked especially as Donald and Methven were all for transparency when it suited them.

I totally get where you are coming from but the awkward questions should still be asked especially as Donald and Methven were all for transparency when it suited them.
Perhaps the transparency question needs to be raised in some way. Are the owners happy with the lack of transparency of the investors or do they expect the fans to be happy with the lack of transparency with the investment? Clumsy questions but maybe they could be worked upon and crafted into something better.
I know we should perhaps just be happy with the dosh but.....

Its getting out of control now the need for some people to know all financial arrangements the club has ever made. Its going to come to a point that people are going to want to audit the clubs books before they go in for submittal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back