RAWA Questions For The Club/Owners

@Ghandi Floss Was this meeting last night?
If so any feedback? Or did the Club have you sign an NDA?

The RAWA are pushing to have the minutes out within a few days. I try and avoid putting much on ‘til they’ve been signed off by the club, especially with the talk of defamation cases being spoken about.
Unfortunately it got a bit sidetracked/heated when the (incorrect) subject of Sunderland fans being hard to deal with came up.
We got as much queries in as possible, but not as much as hoped.

Last edited:

The RAWA are pushing to have the minutes out within a few days. I try and avoid putting much on ‘til they’ve been signed off by the club, especially with the talk of defamation cases being spoken about.
Unfortunately it got a bit sidetracked/heated when the (incorrect) subject of Sunderland fans being hard to deal with came up.

Sigh. I kind of get why, but that's off topic for that forum in many ways.

I wouldn’t say hard to deal with, so many finance questions and so many failures over the years so if hard to deal with is us wanting a bit of integrity for our club then yeh guess so

Hard to deal with? I know a lot of clubs that would be grateful to have 30,000 supposedly hard to deal with fans at every home game.

I think he was referring to the idea that players find us a difficult audience.
It was actually more to do with a notion that Sunderland fans are particularly abusive or vicious to the ownership. To which RAWA responded to say Sunderland fans are no worse (or indeed better) than any other set of fans in terms of conduct on social media or more generally.

Back